Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has there ever been an Intervention (TV Show) with just weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Just curious since I have seen everything from alcohol to obesity.

2. Nope, I researched it once and couldn't find a single episode.

3. Haha I've wondered the same! I don't think so. At least out of all the episodes ive seen. In fact, most addicts on that show never seem to use weed. I've heard that addicts of meth and other hard drugs actually feel sick when they smoke bud.

4. this is about how it would go if it ever happens
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aYOArXrjRU]The Weed Intervention - YouTube[/ame]

5. If there was.

I'd refuse to believe it was real.

6. It's actually more of a "I don't smoke cause I don't care" or "uhh I don't have any money to spend on bud"

I would be very surprised and a little angry if they had a intervention episode for the 'erb. :bongin:

7. I wouldn't put it past A&E. They seem like they will make any show for money.

8. "umm... That's kind of a dick move dude..." Hahahahaha