Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

why do you smok!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dezz, Oct 11, 2011.

1. So here's they question. Why do you smoke?

I smoke because I had problems sleeping. I would normally fall asleep like around 2 in the morning and had to wake up at 6 for work. By the end of the day I felt tired and shitty. After smoking weed I pass out at 12 by the latest usually 11. And I feel great I also take it cuz of depression I love weed. So just give Me a load down.

2. me? i smoke for clarity. spiritualism. meditation. and getting fucked up :toke:

3. Ibtl guise

4. Oh I'll give you a load

I smoke because when I give my loads to people it is much more pleasurable

5. To view the world through a different set of eyes.

6. here's why :smoke:

7. I smoke to get high.
    i like the way it feels when i'm high.

8. [quote name='"ToTheDome"']To view the world through a different set of eyes.[/quote]

Yeah that's wats up

9. [quote name='"Nuttmuncher"']Cause I got dat multiple sclerosis..[/QUOTdan
    Danger bro. Be strong.

10. Do get fucked up FUCK YOU I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPS LOCK

11. The same reason i listen to music. it makes life better

12. Cuz i get drug tested. No more, no more

13. Cause i feel fuckin great and my mind wanderings to really deep stuff but i forget most of it by the time i'm sober

14. Cause the police dont want me to...

15. I smoke marijuana for pain relief from arthritis. And the high.

16. it literally makes everything im doing about 10x more enjoyable. even the most boring tasks become bearable. not to mention i feel like im part of the video game when i do

17. I smoke because I have Aspergers syndrome and it helps deal with the anxiety.

18. Because I like getting high.

19. I started smoking for stress relief. Now I only smoke about once a week and just because it feels good and makes everything else better.