Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana as a hallucinogen

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by starfruit, Oct 10, 2011.

1. So the other night, me and my friend got REALLY fucked up. We were smoking the dankest shit, switching off between a bong, a vape, and a pipe, and we kept tokin for over an hour. After a while, I started to see things. I was texting some chick at the time, and the buttons on my phone kept floating up in the air and leaving glowing light trails. Then my friend kept materializing and disintegrating in and out of the darkness, and he looked like and old man sometimes, then a skeleton other times. Everything had strange hues and tints, and whenever I looked at something, it would look like there was nothing there, then it would form out of cloud vapor and then dematerialize when I looked away. Everything had a very odd floating 3 dimensional look to it. Also the line between my thoughts and reality became so blurred that I would see and hear things in my head then be unsure if it was real or not. (this has happened before, just not at such an extreme level)

I know weed can be a very weak hallucinogen, so I'm guessing that that's what this was....but just checking to see if this ever happens to you guys. If so, could I hear some stories? :smoke:

2. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I would share my story but I"m too baked to type it. :p

3. No, because thats not possible

4. it was probably laced with tetrahydracanabinol ... your lucky to be alive man.

5. Yeah dude, it makes you realize how fuckin weird the world is. Like what the fuck is a person? What's an arm? We can grow shit in the ground with tiny seeds? The world is a fucking place where you can move around and shit, that's crazy.

6. i guess you guys are too smart to understand what a hallucination is then.

7. Sounds like there was a sprinkling of diviner's sage in there bro...

8. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']i guess you guys are too smart to understand what a hallucination is then.[/quote]

No, just no

9. shhhhhhhh, grown ups talking.

10. If weed cannot make you hallucinate, thats a lie. Because iv hallucinated myself off of weed, and also many of my other friends. Im sure you can hallucinate from weed, but its just not strong.

11. I think hallucinating of weed is more to do with the person than the substance. I have been smoking over 20 years, met loads of stoners, got higher than high more time than I can remeber but I have never seens shit, nor met anyone face to face that claims to have hallucinated off weed.

12. Cannabis isn't a hallucinogenic, it doesn't make you hallucinate, sometime's if your in a dark room it might make you see a shadow or something, but it does not make you hallucinate, that's called not being able to handle your weed. :smoke:

13. I don't think this is possible to be honest, u may have a mental illness.

14. the most i see on cannabis is crap at the corner of my eye its will go swoooop' and disappear, but then again it can could be that black floating stuff thats in my eye and whenever i try to look at it the black spot floats away :confused_2:

forgot what it was called

15. You cannot have true hallucinations off of marijuana, only tricks of the mind. Try any real hallucinogenic 'unmentionable' and compare it to any of ur weed hallucinations and you will think differently of it in a second

16. #17 GK420, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    Because they're legal lol.

17. What he's talking about is legal to :p

18. Well it does kind of make sense... weed is a psychedelic. I know first hand that if you just let weed carry you where ever you want you can have some pretty intense trips. So I'm not too surprised that you hallucinated but you probably have the right... brain chemistry to have hallucinated. Weed does something a little different to everyone.

19. My best bet was your sweet sweet mary jane was laced with some other unmentionable.