Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Masturbating while high:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeepHits, Oct 5, 2011.

1. After I smoke i'm just too horny to do anything other than whip my dick out and beat it like an orc in heat

2. I think because of the dopamine rush (the good feeling neurotransmitter) is so much more intense at one second, the high doesn't really feel comparable as both of them combined. Better to fap before coming down, but after peak for sure;)

3. Use milk. It's like when you eat something really spicy and then the burn goes away, putting milk on your dick prolly works the same way. But this isn't advice to go fuck the milk jug.

4. i like how the tags are "blacks are dishonest."

5. havent been on the boards ina few months, so i log on and this is the first thread i see.....lol....

6. [quote name='"Kiki Jikki"']After I smoke i'm just too horny to do anything other than whip my dick out and beat it like an orc in heat[/quote]

I laughed so fucking hard at this.