losing your virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Oct 4, 2011.

1. I just lost mine recently so i thought id tell yall lol. It wasnt as bad as i thought it would be!

Got off work like normal and went to my exs house. Her parents were not there so yeah i was hyped. We smoked a bowl or two because i get super horny when im high haha. Start making out and shit, and i start to finger her. She was so fucking wet down there lol. Anyways we are doing that for a bit, usual foreplay, when all of the sudden i pull out a condom and was like "are you ready?" and yeah shit was going down!

I slipped it on and she was like, damn your bigger than i thought, so i became ultra hyped haha! Putting it in her was a challenge though, it took a bit of time and patience as i wasnt trying to hurt her, once it was in though it felt fucking amazing. Then we're banging away and im having a blast lol. I finish in about 20 mins or so i dont really remember.

We smoked more and she was up for another round so of course i was down (thank god i brought another condom) Then yeah had another round of amazing stoned as hell sex! Definitely the best night of my life so far.:smoke:

2. Lost my v-card in the woods to two girls: It was me two of my friends and three girls I was 18 and just graduated High..lol School and no one had their own place where we could chill, so we just ended up in this Apt. complex drinking and hitting the bong. Later on, we were by the lake at the Apt. complex when the girls had pretty much chosen who their "hookin up" with. So I was sitting on the bench talking to this girl Kristen, and was kinda bummed cause all she was talking about was her boyfriend of 3 weeks, how much she loved him, missed him, all the shit you don't wanna hear. So I was letting her talk and throwing in comments like "damn..he kinda sounds controlling.." So finally after a while, she started talking about how she just wanted some space, how she just wants to have a fun night. We start making out and its going pretty heavy and steady, me being a virgin didn't know protocol so I just kept making out with her...then one of the girls my boy was talking to, said she wanted to go home...DAMN! Cockblocked! I was the only one driving, so i had to drive her home. So the group starts walking back to the car, meanwhile me and kristen are walking five steps-Heavy make out sess, walk ten steps, another make out sess where she just jumps on me and starts dry-humping me. Im losing my mind cause she's just goin all out, biting my neck, kissing and sucking on my bottom lip. WOW (I miss that girl)

So we get to my car and somehow, convince the other two girls to keep on chilling. I take the one girl home who just happened to be making out with my boy in the back seat the whole ride -_-. we drop her off, come back and look for the two other girls who stayed with my boy (bob) back at the Apt. complex. We're looking and looking when we hear something near the woods, we get closer..we can hear that it's people doing...something . Outta nowhere! Bob jumps out of the bushes and walks towards us looking like he had just jumped in the pool, he's breathing heavy and we're looking like "WTF" he points to the part of the woods he came from and said 'God Damn' We walk over to where we can still hear sounds and voices, and walk up on the girls Kristen on her back, legs in the air, hands just holding her head. The other on her knees, eating her out and talking dirty, she sees us and Just goes OFF! 'Somebody fuck me, Fuck me now'...no lie, freakiest chick-to-date, but back to the story. I put a condom on then got behind the freak, pumped away and then switched, went to Kristen, who went back to biting my neck, licking my earlobe, its when i started hooking up with Kristen, that my inexperience showed...UGH ugh Huuh.. boom! no longer a virgin. Best Night Ever!

Its a long story i know, but that shit had to be told!

3. I had a boys night out with my friends was 16 at the time. I wasn't in the U.S. It was a gift from my friends before I left for the U.S. We went to a strip club, got 2 private lap dances (felt pussy, tits, ass, everything).

After at about 4 A.M we leave, and go to a bordello.

That's about it.

4. I went to a college party with my older brother at umass Amherst when I was 17, my bro talked these 3 wicked hot chicks he knew into getting with me in his room and when I told them I was a virgin they were all like "awwww". then we smoked 12 bowls and they all fucked me, and had sex with one of them 8 times before the next morning. Good night

5. i was 4 at the time... I lost it to my cat :(

6. lol

lost mine at a summer camp when I was sixteen. I was in a CIT position sort of and 12 of us went to DC to volunteer in soup kitchens while we were instructed on some parts of being a counselor. It was me and 1 of my friends from school nobody else really knew each other except that a few of us went to camp the year before at the same time. Well there were 8 girls 4 guys 2 couselors (1 male, 1 female), 4 of the girls were nasty looking, 2 were attractive, 2 were super sexy. I got with the super hot girl, blonde, gorgeus eyes, nice ass, decent tits (but im not a big tits man). We'd make out in one of our tents almost everynight (with either my super awkward tentmate next to us or her chill tentmates next to us). 1 night I snuck into her tent, her two tentmates are sleeping and we start making out, i slip my hand in her pants. Ill skip a few steps to keep this kinda short, I ask her if she's on the pill, cause I obviously don't have a fuckin condem, she says "no" im just thinking to myself shit. Then like 10 seconds later I hear "just pull out" and I'm like :hello:

7. strong first post

8. strong like bull, fast like cheetah, wise like old man.

dont ask..

9. I was 14, and so was the girl, at a gathering with maybe 10 or so people from my grade, at this guy's dad's apartment. This girl and I had already been messing around in the weeks previous, her flashing, rubbing me, making out and all that good shit. Anyway, she was sitting on my lap and starts to grind on me, then says 'tonight's going to be your night'. We were both tipsy but nothing more.

Owing to the insatiable sexual appetite of that age, and notwithstanding the fact that the only room available was definitely within hearing distance of the whole party, I took her off to the bedroom as soon as she said it lol. She stripped down to her underwear and we made out on the bed for a while. Neither of us even thought about protection, much less mentioned it. Someone knocked on the door as we were engaging in this quasi-foreplay, but we just told them to fuck off lol. They respected it and didn't bother us again.

So she gets on top of me, starts riding me. There was no need for real foreplay, I was a 14 year old with a naked, hot girl on top of me. Being flaccid was impossible. And she was really into it. After maybe 10 minutes I realise that I can't just cum inside of her and quickly warn her. She jumps off and offers me to go in from behind so I can just finish on her ass if need be. I complied with glee.

Then the next morning, her semi-boyfriend unexpectedly shows up and walks into the room only to see us two half-naked in bed lol. Amoral but good times.

10. He did it for America bro. Boss shit.

11. Got high with a girl at my parent's house went to here house smoked some more weed while cuddling in her bed...yada yada yada...lost my virginity in the middle of Mean Girls:eek:

I don't know if I'll ever have sex with a girl that hot again:(
    She was smart, sexy, interesting, and way out of my league

12. #72 thumbsup, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2011
    haha, might as well post mine...
    just happened two weekends ago, at this girls house. her parents left us alone to go to the local bar with a few other parents. we were watching bridge to teribethia, haha i know, but i was 15, and so wass she, and she's into that kind of shit, so anyways, she pulls out this blunt of darkness and asks me if i wanwanna smoke. i said something along the lines of "yeah, but i don't have shit to throwdown." she said that it would be a problem. so after a few commercials, i jokingly say i would have sex for that blunt and she actually accepted!
    she got on my lap and asked if i really wanted to do this. i was so nervous and scared alls i could do was nod and mumble yes. we fucked, and oh my god, i have never felt a sensation better than that.
    we chilled and smoked then i went home! i've been friends with this girl since 6th grade, and we toke alot!
    bump!

13. #73 Evilbert, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2012

Lol. you need to be 18 to bee on here, change your post or you'll probs be banned broooo

Do not encourage underage users to lie about their age, that is a rules violation. Just report the post and move on - WW

14. I lost my virginity a in mcdonalds play pen at 8 am in the plastic ball pen/pit when i was 15. True story.

15. well one night my mom and i....

FUCK THAT.

im barely eighteen and all the hotgirls at my highschool are either sluts, pregnant, have stds, addicted to crack, or lesbian. NO FUCKING JOKE it sucks

16. i could have gotten a Blowjob by two chicks when i was 13 in there. haha but i was 13 and my dick was still small. i dont think i even hit puberty til 14.:p

17. I got a blow job from one girl while her friend made out with me. I was 16, they were 14.
    So stoked.

18. my drug dealer/friend who used to break into houses and cars also pimped, this one chick who was in eight grade he made her pay HIM money to fuck his friend, reverse pimpology. she was hot with an awesome ass. i would bust a nut all in her asshole

19. Thats fucking disgusting.

20. I also got these chicks to get naked and do jumping jacks while I layed on the hotel bed and watched tv at the same time. SCRAIGHT PIMPIN.