losing your virginity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pheelgood, Oct 4, 2011.

1. #1 pheelgood, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    I havent seen a thread like this in a while so i thought ide share my story about losing my virginity, also whats your story? :)

Well i was 16 years old, just got my license about a week before this night. I hear about a 'rave' type party going on that night(friday night) so i get a group of friends to go. It wasnt really a rave, since it was mostly high school kids, but there was a bunch of local djs, sick lighting and good sound system. It was also right by our local waterpark so there was huge water slides all around us which was sick. shit getting off track lol back to the story. So im there blazed as fuck dancing with a bunch of hot girls listening to some good music, pretty much your average high school party plus about a couple thousand people :p As i finish up a nice blue dream j, i notice an extremley attractive girl. Nice ass, long black hair, and sexy legs. She was dancing around with some friends. i walk up to her and compliment on her dancing skills, and she grabs my hands and we start going at it.

after about 30 minutes of me rubbing my blue balls and boner all over her ass, i ask her if she wants to go sit down somewhere. we sit on a bench in a dark area where a ton of other couples are going at it. We talk for a couple minutes then start going at it again, im rubbing her pussy around for a little then she looks in my eyes and mumbles the best words a man can hear, "I want to have sex"
    Me being my dumb 16 year old self i tell her i dont have condom, she says oh and we start making out again. A couple minutes go by and she again looks in my eyes and says that shes still on the pill and shell take the morning after pill, i say well lets do it. We walk around a little bit looking for a spot to fuck but there was nowhere good a virgin like myself could fuck. I ask if she wants to go to my car(which was my dads niice bmw) and she says yes. we leave the party and start walking towards my car. we hop inside and immedietly she takes off my pants and i take hers off, she sits on top of me(which was a real tight fit because my dads car was small) so i lay her down across the back seats, and attempt to insert my penis inside of her. damn this was hard. I had trouble getting it in for some reason, so she grabbed my dick and slid it right in. I fucked the living shit out of her, i was actually suprised haha. i had this girl screaming, the windows fogged up after about a minute, & there were clothes scattered everywhere.
    Let me remind you i am in my DADS car work car, and i have no condom on.. about 15 minutes into it, i let her know im about to cum, she then starts talking dirty and wraps her legs around me and grabs ahold of my back :eek: this was the point of no return, so i stick it in as far as i could and bust inside of her. Not a single spot of jizz in my dads car.
    Her friends start calling her, so we put on our clothes and exchange numbers, no more than 15 seconds after she left, two cops are walking car to car shining flash lights in every car. Couldnt believe that haha :hello:
    The next day my dad ask why all of his work papers and clothes are on the floor, i tell him i accidentley stopped too hard and they flew forward :laughing:

well, thats my story. I honestly dont regret it at all because 1) she was a complete babe, and 2) i didnt have to say i was a virgin anymore, and it matured me a lot and prepared me for the future:)
    Sorry its kinda long...well whats your story?

2. Dude that gave me a boner :eek:

For me, my girlfriend and I got high with my bubbler. We started making out, took off our clothes and then I got on top of her and was sliding my dick across her pussy, having no intentions of it going in. After a few minutes of sliding across her I must have moved just right and ALL OF A SUDDEN MY DICK FEELS WAY BETTER THAN BEFORE. so it went in, surprising both of us but she was enjoying it too so I kept going. yep

3. I lost my virginity to a prostitute, unfortunately.

4. need a story man!

5. Ive yet to finish in a girl, ive stuck it in plenty though.

6. [quote name='"Blunt Visions"']I lost my virginity to a prostitute, unfortunately.[/quote]

Lmao.

But I lost mines in a bathroom -_-

7. There is so much illegality to it, I think i'd be banned if I told my story. Lets just say it was a hassle.

8. Alright--this is some jersey shore shit right here.

I was 20, which is pretty old, but whatever...I was waiting for the right person, but then I got sick of waiting. I had recently broken up with my boyfriend and was feeling desperate enough to hook up with the first guy who made himself available to me.

So I saw this dude Tony one week and we made out and shit and he said he liked me, then he didn't call me or answer my texts all fucking week. I was really upset. The weekend came and I spent the entire weeking pouting about it.

The next weekend came around and I was out drinking with my friends when holy shit--Tony called. I was so excited it was ridiculous and pathetic. We met up and chilled with my friends and then he and I ended up in my bed. He had actually been acting like an asshole that night, but I was drunk enough to not care.

He suggested putting his dick in me to "see if it would fit" Well...in my drunkenness, I was very curious whether or not it would. Because I'd never tried it. So we tried it. It fit. Now we know. I told him to take it out and I gave him a blow job, but he made me use lotion, which was gross cuz it wasn't like, flavored or anything. It just tasted like...lotion. Eww. I actually had to throw that lotion away cuz the smell disgusted me after having to taste it.

He called me several times after (booty call, I guess), but I had a boyfriend.

My friend (whom I no longer talk to) is now married to him.

9. I'm still a virgin.

10. for real?

11. I lost my virginity to a dirty hoe.

She rode my cock on the side of the road.

I regret this, very much.

12. I lost my virginity when I was 20. No regrets!

13. Losing your virginity is overrated. The sex is bad, and it messes with your mind.

I don't really have a story. It was just with this hot Norwegian chick who was only in America temporarily.

14. [quote name='"imyourcat"']I lost my virginity to a dirty hoe.

She rode my cock on the side of the road. I remember saying "How do I know you don't have an STD?" right before she slid my cock in. She slapped me then inserted my cock. I regret this, very much.[/quote]

Lmao. Pretty much the same thing happen to me. Except it was in a bathroom

/faceapalm

15. For the longest time I couldn't stay hard and I could never finish. Once I took a second to calm down and relax things started to get better. Sex is amazing now.

16. #16 Slater420, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
    the first time i put my penis in a vagina no joke was at a funeral home, at my (girlfriend at the times) grandmothers wake or whatever, kind of disrespectful but that girl was so damn sexy. i really miss her, and she was weird, so she was kind of perfect for me, owell. im talking about my ex, not the grandma, fn sicko's this was also in the bathroom there.

17. My story is currently in the making. When it finishes, you will know.

18. #18 reefercrazyness, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    [quote name='"Slater420"']
    for real?[/quote]

Yep for real. You see I'm 18 now, when I was 15 I liked a girl who just led me on and on, when 16ish a few girls wanted to hook up with me but I had my eye on another girl and my attraction to her kind of made me ignore the other girls (bad idea, I should have got with them all! Damn it past self!) well I ended up being her boyfriend but she wouldn't do anything with me... At all, except hugs and hand holding and such, but she was 14 when I was 16 so it was understandable. Well I was with her for like a year then we broke up, so from like 17 and a half till now where I'm 18 and a half I was all heart broken and mopey.

I didn't pay attention to girls much and was more into just partying with my friends and getting as fucked up as possible to forget about her. At a party I came close, this girl was making out with me and told me she wanted to fuck me but I declined her advances because 1. She was really drunk 2. She is a huge slut 3.she is kinda chunky.

To make this all the worse my ex who I loved (well as much as a 17 year old can be in love) got with a guy a few months after me and I'm sure fucked him, she posted statuses on facebook about sucking his dick.

So that's pretty much why I'm a virgin. But at least when I got broken up with I got into weed :D and the good news is that now I'm finally all done with her and have been talking to quite a few girls so it's very possible I will be losing my virginity soon! Yay!

Sorry for this rant everyone.

19. Lol damn. She posted a status on Facebook about suckin someone up.. Pretty damn bold of her

20. [quote name='"Enemizz"']Lol damn. She posted a status on Facebook about suckin someone up.. Pretty damn bold of her[/quote]

It was about sucking her boyfriends dick cause he brought her a sandwich.... And I'm sure it was just to spite me. Fucking bitch...