getting your dick sucked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RecStoner, Oct 1, 2011.

1. I agree 100 percent. I love sucking dick. There's just something about seeing them get pleasure and the feel of it in my mouth, idk its just great. Girls that don't suck dick need to get over themselves. Just like guys that don't eat pussy need to get over themselves.

2. my dick...

parts the seas

your dick...

farts and queefs :eek:

3. [quote name='"Douggs"']my dick...

parts the seas

your dick...

farts and queefs :eek:[/quote]

That song cracks me up...

4. Right on.
    I agree with this.. I don't like giving head to random girls though, I like to know the track record on that shit first. lmao
    It goes down exactly like this:
    "Let me see the Carfax!"

5. My dick...

need no introduction

Your dick...

don't even function

6. Well.... lets just say I had a good night and she sucks more than just a finger :eek:
    My favorite thing to hear when
    "I'm going to come..."
    nothing, just silence and me grinning :D

7. FUCK. I got blown and came onto GC to look up some info on a plant of mine. Saw this thread. Clicked. Read through all 9 pages of win. Why the fuck would you argue with a girl/dude pretending to be a girl? I LOLd several times though, real talk.

8. I think it's funny when a girl says "suck my dick" people laugh.
    Then if a guy says "lick my pussy" there is this awkward silence. Lol

9. Bro you played that way wrong then, shoulda drove round the block few times got your dick sucked, shes only blowing your fingers kuz you didnt take your cock out.

10. Kinda like after i read this post.

11. I wanna get a chick to blow me while she smokes a blunt. I think that'd would feel good the weed smoke on mah dick ha ha.

12. [quote name='"jedus"']I wanna get a chick to blow me while she smokes a blunt. I think that'd would feel good the weed smoke on mah dick ha ha.[/quote]

Cottonmouth=awful blowjob

13. [quote name='"i hate detroit"']

Bro you played that way wrong then, shoulda drove round the block few times got your dick sucked, shes only blowing your fingers kuz you didnt take your cock out.[/quote]

Nah it was at the door end of the night im a tease haha moment. Dont worry business was handled!

14. Passing up a blow job isn't really teasing anybody.

15. ahh finally the day has come to get my dick sucked......mmmmhmmmmm lmao

16. I 100% agree with the OP: I love eating pussy and love getting my dick sucked; AT THE SAME TIME - 69 FINE!

I would love it more if I could find a reliable chick that's down for that with out some stupid "in the mood" whining, or some other kind of financial hitch. Can't we just pleasure one another for hours on end just bc it feels good?

17. Haha well baby when you trim all day and have buds all up in your lap area before I get there, you're bound to taste like the chronic you were trimming...
    ...not that I'm complaining! What self respecting legit stoner chick would have a problem with a weed flavored penis? :confused_2: :D :ey:

mmmmm did you taste wonderful :)
    Hahahahahahaha sorry about that climactic gag of mine :D ;)

18. Practice makes perfect.

19. Haha trust me honey, I've had plenty of practice, mainly on his cock. It was just one of those random fluke situations. His cum shot at an unusually fast speed, and hit that one tiny spot at the back of my throat that actually causes me to gag a bit. But I still took it like a champ, just pulled back a tiiiiny bit and still managed to swallow and clean him up nice and well :)

20. I haven't eaten pussy before but I'm down to 69 the lady if she's clean you know, its all pleasing and making sure that there satisfied.