Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rubbing alcohol/resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nicolerrico, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Lol I tried it and now I'm drunk and high. I didn't burn myself but damn did that pile of resin/weed burn!

2. Now I have a headache and stomach problems but I'm far from being in any real danger. The other 30% of iso is water btw...

3. kids these days..

4. Yeah smoke it

5. You can just use hot boiling water, get a pan, boil water, let it soak for like half an hour then rinse it out, repeat till its clean.

It will kind of make your pan dirty so be prepared for that like it will leave a stain.

6. OP, I do this all the time when short on weed; just make sure:

1. Your bowl is evaporated of the alcohol (up to 3-4 hours)

2. Your resin is dry of the alcohol (5+ hours for good measure).

Also, do not use table salt to clean it too, if you plan to smoke it.
    SWIM with his bad memory and urge to innovate, learned this the hard way!!

Happy tar-based toking! :D

7. I want to let everyone know I've actually done research on this at the chemistry lab at my work testing chemicals as I tested this product. If you actually let the alcohol dry fully it is still safe for smoking. But the high will be a bit different then smoking bud for a very specific reason. The thc will be in the resin typically about 8% if your using quality medical. But the CBD will evaporate almost completely. Being just a thc
    high, you will only feel tired and or hungry without the high of cbd and the medical benefits such as pain relief from it. Hope this helps.

8. Hmm what happened with the salt? Im curious.