Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coffee & Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kastro2011, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Back again with a nice ssv bowl and a big cup O' coffee. Happy WnB everyone :)

2. Not a coffee man myself but a nice glass of oj or cranberry juice along with my morning j is a great start to any day.

3. Nothing beats the feeling of a nice spliff and a coffee after a nice hearty breakfast :)

TG

4. Mhhh time to grab that coffee and spliff now :)

5. lmao i thought that was dank hash. nice uhhh..coffee macro????????

6. btw that looks heavenly

7. I need to go grab some coffee here soon, but just wake n baked to some bubba kush so it's kinda hard to get motivation to do much lol

8. I LOVE coffee. I LOVE kush. I don't see anything wrong here.

9. I knew I wasnt the only one

10. I work at a coffee roastery, always grab a cup when I get off to take to my favorite smoke spot.. Nothing better

11. Just got done doing what this thread is all about.
    It was coffee and a J to clarify.

12. Part of a complete breakfast!

Perfect morning:

Get up - 6:00 am
    Hit the vape - 6:01 am
    Epic Shower - 6:05 am
    Double Espresso - 6:15 am
    Light Breakfast - 6:15 am
    Chill on the couch and ponder the Universe - 6:20 am -6:50 am
    Go for a run/plyo workout in space - 6:50 am - 7:30 am

Life is good!