Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

People who blow hits in your face.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Ima guessing none of you like hotboxes cuz your sitting in everyones smoke

2. i always do it by accident. Sorry dude, i just blew the same shit your smoking in your face..

3. Ever smell someone's exhaled hit and it smells like they sneezed??

4. Hotboxing is awesome!

And me and my friend have this thing, where we roll a joint, spark it, and then blow it into the other person's face...thats just become habit, but if anybody else did it, i'd just do it back, but with more smoke and closer to their face. :)

5. Made me think of this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyb_VfdZsfs]american history x - restroom scene - YouTube[/ame]

6. I don't really care that much. chances are there is already so much gross shit in the air I'm breathing that it doesn't matter much anyways

7. i absolutley hate it! i thought it was only me lol. but itbonly happend twice i smacked both in the face the first time it was with the cig and after i smacked him he gave me his cigg and walked away lol

8. Shit happens.

I dont think most people mean to do it, but occasionally it happens. No reason to get too upset over it.

9. (Cig smoker too) Every single time I accidentally exhale smoke towards someone's face I make it a point to instantly apologize for the error. In my experience people around here almost universally don't care about that or don't see it as offensive b/c I usually get a confused expression and have to explain to the guy why I just apologized to him :(

10. Sign of disrespect. Ill tell them politely to not blow smoke at me once, if it continues then we got some beef.

11. If its on purpose its disrespect.sometimes I do it to fuck with people.lol

12. Exhale pointing up that's a failsafe unless it's VERY fucking windy, then exhale in the same direction that the wind is blowing.

All of this should be COMMON SENSE, but hey you know what they say, "common sense isn't that common".

13. Its just manners, you don't, and for people who do it shows that they don't have manners.

14. If it's wind making the wind go to my face no big. If the person is just careless it's a little annoying and I would ask them to be more careful, if they do it on purpose we have a problem, I would call them out and confront them, and if it happened again I'd probably punch them right in the face. Luckily I've never had to do that last one though.

15. #55 hellahighguys, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
    Actually had a gay guy doing this to me my first time smoking. As I started getting higher, he just turned to me and blinded me with a cloud of smoke. It scared the shit out of me & I asked him to stop, he did politely. He then convinced the other first timer to reciprocate the blowing once he was higher.

EDIT: I just realized what that last sentence implies. They were both just blowing smoke into each other's faces & breathing it in. Although later the gay guy grabbed the other kids wiener in the hot tub.

16. I do it to some of my friends just to fuck with them but just weed smoke. Blowing cigs in people's face is a no no

17. Any time this has happened to me I'd respond by spitting in their face. Just another way to say fuck you without using smoke. Hate that!

18. hahaha i dont know how many times my friend and i smoked in his bathroom, and i would start coughing this huge ass hit right on him ahaha by complete accident, there was no controllin that junk man. okay maybe i can count, like 3 or 4 times. dude was pretty patient. lol.

19. Most of the time this happens, it's not "disrespecting" you...afterall, you guys are having a sesh together. I think they're just clueless and unaware that they're doing it. Why not just ask them not to blow the smoke on you because you don't want to reek of weed later on?

20. pretty much this...some peeps seem pretty uptight. i mean damn, chill it was probably an accident. it happens lol it's not like he just motorboated your girlfriends titties or anything