Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I pass a random drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongRippaJack, Sep 26, 2011.

1. My parents are going to drug test me randomly. I could get clean piss from a friend and its not like my parents will watch me piss so if I could sneak piss into the bathroom I would be able to use it. How can I make piss stay good for long (I dont want to ask my friend for piss every day) and how can I make it the right temperature?

2. I'm glad I don't even have to worry about random drug testing it seems likens much trouble to go through.

3. Do it Bear Grylls style. Swallow your friends clean piss, then when your taking the test quietly regurgitate the piss into the cup. Works like a charm.

4. There is a whole thread in the stickies at the top .... Drug tests.... Read it.
    That's how.

5. Well unless I want to drink a shit load of water every day or take a detox every day, then no that doesn't help. My tests are going to be completely random.

6. If I thought you weren't a child I would help, but KNOWING you are I will not.
    Stop smoking pot until you are old enough to support yourself.

7. #7 stonedHigh, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011

I don't know about that.
    EDIT: Wait nevermind. I misread that. I read that as "...until you support yourself."

8. Get an empty bottle of eyedrops and put bleach in it, carry it with you at all times or stash it somewhere in the bathroom. Add like 5-10 drops in with your piss and you should pass.

9. If you're 18 like you're supposed to be on this forum, you should be legally able to tell your parents that you wont take a drug test.

10. Your parents are dicks. Putting that out there.

Also, move out. Problem solved.

11. Maybe piss in the toilet then scoop the diluted piss into the cup? IDK,

12. ok: here's an idea, get like 3-4 different people hooked up to piss for you per day, also, the right temperature, tape it to ur gooch and say u took a crap while it was heating up, as long as those people stay clean ur good, also, piss only stays good about 24 hrs, so if u get it in a class/right in the morning, itll b good for the rest of the day until you can get to the next person... but thats just a thought, if u can get it together luck to ya

13. Yeah as long as you're 18 they have no right. But if you're living in their home they may have a right, but I can't be too sure.

14. you can take pee and let the liquid evaporate in a container (glass works best) and then scrape the inside of the container and you have powdered piss just add water

15. tell ur parents to fuck off, but say it more like this. "mom, dad..im over 18 so now i can make my own decisions. Thanks for caring though"...then always end with a hug.

16. My plan for you... Now pay attention, i dont want you to miss it.

1. Stop smoking weed
    2. Pass your parents drug tests
    3. Turn 18
    4. Move out.

Or just confess that you like to smoke pot and get it over with. It sounds like too mich trouble to fuck with to pass a ua without being clean.

17. Well, I won't ask how old you are because if you're under their roof, then even if you're 18 they can still do it as a condition of living there. But just workout, the less fat on your body the better. Drink green tea, it speeds up your metabolism also. But when you can support yourself just move out.

18. I feel like this wouldnt work at all but if it did it would be awesome

19. I told them I like smoking and they are not cool with it haha there pissed, I'm either gonna find a way to pass with unclean piss or just not pass and not care.

20. It does. And why wouldn't it? Same concept with astronaut food. It is simple you evaporate the water to save the clean piss for later then add warm water later and poof instant clean urine.