Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Guide: How to get rid of that pot smell.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 22, 2006.

1. So I have no where to smoke and my mom is EXTREMELY good at smelling weed on people. IF she catches me i will be kicked out. I want to smoke at a park over by this movie theater by my house and then walk to the movie from there. How do I smoke a joint and COMPLETELY get the smell off me within an hour?

2. damn youre like the scientist of odor.

3. i smoke in the bathroom before taking a hot shower, the steam gets rid of the smell pretty good.

4. Thats a really good guide, I recently picked up a small device from spencers called smoke buddy you just breath your smoke into it and no odor comes out its pretty clever and handy.

5. i'd rather smell like pot than worry about all that

6. Damnnn its the complete oppisite for me......

I still get low eyes,But not red.

7. Praise the lord for VISINE. I really don't know how i would live without this glorious invention.

8. an easier way is go to your bathroom put a towel under the door light a scented candle and light up. blow out the window and when your done blow out the candle and the candle smoke will completely kill the weed smell if theres any left. better than doing all that other stuff

9. The last thing I feel like doing is all that after smoking. Just go smoke outside or in your room at night after your parents go to bed. That's what I do.

10. gotta note that i like the way you worded the title

11. Step 1: Go to Rite Aid and buy a 3 dollar can of a fresh smelling Febrezee, none of that special edition shit.
    Step 2: Smoke
    Step 3: Spray
    Step 4: ???
    Step 5: Profit

The Febrezee commercials prove it well enough that it works. If those people couldn't smell the rotting food, then there sure as shit won't be able to smell pot.

12. For smoking indoors, Only pack as much as you can take in one hit. Blowing out a window won't work, it just doesn't unless you have fans set up... Find any tubing, be it metal or plastic, preferably 2 feet or longer, and stick like 90% of it out your window, exhale through that. That way the only smoke that's actually inside your house is either in the stem of your piece, your lungs, or on it's way out your window.

If you can find ozium, it's a life saver. I usually find it in walmart, in the car section, by the air fresheners... Smoked a blunt indoors, sprayed a 2 second spray of ozium, 10 minutes later, the smell was 100% gone. Also pretty handy to keep mouthwash around, all the times i got caught, it was from my breath. I took every other precaution including eye drops, cologne, and even changing my shirt. It was smelled on my breath.

13. Yea same here i MUST have visine on me AT ALL TIMES! Hahah. I bet half of their sales is from stoners :)

14. In my first year of college (living in dorms) i learned a good trick to get rid of weed smell...if you can deal with it...

In a dorm-type situation or apartment building with crappy neighbors, i have found the best way to get rid of the smell is to burn a bag of popcorn. Throw a bag in the microwave for a few minutes and the only thing anybody will be able to smell is the popcorn. it sucks to deal with because that smell lingers for a while, but it penetrates and carries to everywhere. It doesnt necessarily get rid of the weed smell, but its the best cover up ive used

15. [quote name='"burtv29"']In my first year of college (living in dorms) i learned a good trick to get rid of weed smell...if you can deal with it...

In a dorm-type situation or apartment building with crappy neighbors, i have found the best way to get rid of the smell is to burn a bag of popcorn. Throw a bag in the microwave for a few minutes and the only thing anybody will be able to smell is the popcorn. it sucks to deal with because that smell lingers for a while, but it penetrates and carries to everywhere. It doesnt necessarily get rid of the weed smell, but its the best cover up ive used[/quote]

This, or burn toast, really does hide it.

16. the op seems overly complicated.
    i live with my partner, who absolutely hates the smell, but i still smoke in the bedroom. window open, fan on, exhale into the fan, spritz a bit of cologne around where i lit up; no complaints yet. :)

17. dude just put tea in a glass milk carton. Then exhale into the carton and inhale the smoke after 2 or 3 seconds.

18. What the fuck is an earth bong? Haha just curious :smoking: