Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Guide: How to get rid of that pot smell.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Ill skip all those 10 aching steps, and smoke a smoke afer i blaze. ( advantage having smoking parents) if you smoke the same brand, they wont notice anything, not even the cigarette smoke

aaand i cant seem to post without quoting, so i picked you this time!

2. I say, if you just hotboxed a small area for a while, and got extremely high, I would do these things:

-visine if I knew I was high enough for my eyes to be red
    -shake out my clothes in a vented area for a few seconds
    -shake the smell out of my hair, I have sort of long hair and the smell will stick to it
    -quickly brush off my skin in a vented area too
    -lastly, drink soda or water or something to get the smell off my breath.

Total time, usually 3 minutes or less to do all of these. Way easier than brushing your teeth and taking a shower etc.

and by the way, this is probably the most I would do, like if I were about to be talking to my parents or whatnot this is all I would do.

3. I never cover up the smell of my weed. I love the smell! As for my eyes...I fucking love walking around with bright ass blood shot eyes. Funny shit.

4. i have a new solution.

start a herb garden on your window sill. the herbs will produce rich smells which you can use to cover/blame the smell on. also you would have a good collection of herb for cooking.

5. Me and my roomates would go to the showers. They were big induvidual showers. They were big enough that you could stand in there and not get wet at all. So we would each get in a shower crank the water heat to as hot as is it would go and we would wait till there was a lil steam then we would toke up. You cant smell a thing when you do that. I do that when i go home too and my parents dont detect a thing:smoke:

6. Seriously the best way to hide the smell of weed when you smoke in your room is burn scented oil. It's crazy how well it covers the smell, and it doesn't have the strong thick smell of incense. I used to do that in my dorm and my roommates never even knew, they actually always commented on how good the room smelled lol.

And if you smoke outside you really don't need to use any smell-good stuff, not unless you're smoking a blunt or something.

7. This is what I do every single night.

Open my window, Put a blanket in front of my door at the bottom and make sure it's snugged down, and then put two pillow ove the blanket to seal it and make sure it's snugged down kind of. just give it a little push. And then I just smoke my bong at the end of my bed next to the window and lean out to blow the smoke out. And when you're done taking the hit, take your lighter it push the weed down in the bowl, not hard, just enough to put the burning weed out, and to save some weed. When i'm done, i just leave the window open for a few minutes, spray a tiny bit of cologne. and deodorant. My excuse for the smell of cologne/deodorant, if i ever get asked, which i haven't is "Earlier when i went out i put some on". Never tried that yet, but it sounds legit.

8. Rhoto and wash your face :) Good to go.

9. Here's my guide to getting rid of the smell...:

1. Go outside
    2. Toke
    3.Go back inside
    4.???
    5.Profit

10. Bottom line; If you don't want to smell like weed, smoke outside. It's not that HARD to get up :p

11. thats kinda what i do without the towel thing and i dont use a sploof its either a sploof or you do it out the window( just my opinion) and i turn on the shower say " im takin a shower" and then put on visine wet my hair a little bit SMOKE UP and come out. they think my eyes are red because of the heat of the shower. and the weed smell gets evaporated by the steam of the really hot shower and i just use a really small pipe and hole it out the window .

12. SERIOUSLY. me either

13. When i was in college we used to smoke out my dorm constantly, it pretty much became the pothead hangout and because of this we used to have RAs constantly comming by. I swear the best 100% full proof method to not smell the weed smoke was to burn the SHIT out of a bag of popcorn in the microwave, seriously tho nothing overpowers the burnt popcorn smell.

14. I don't believe the smell lingers on you for long, the only place you have to worry about smell is where you smoke and that can easily be solved by going outside. If I really need to hide the fact that I've been toking some visine and a mint or really just something to eat will do the trick. Also I try to avoid touching the weed/ash in the bowl by any means otherwise the first thing to do after smoking would be to wash your hands with soap because they'll stink the most of weed.

15. i always just close my door open my three windows and turn my overhead ceiling on high and then i sit right next to my window and blow all my smoke out the window. never had my room smell like pot ever. when in doubt incense are the best along with ventilation

16. True that my friend.:eek:

17. Dunno if anyone has said it .

But I spray vanilla ozium and drops of clear eyes do it for me.

Ooo and I wash my hands :D

A spray of ozium really does get rid of the smell

18. for real man, do what you do, but smoking a cigarette and will clear everything up smell wise, and for the eyes thats an obvious one

19. WHAT YOU CHATTIN' BOUT?!!

i smoke weed every night in my bedroom, my parents are oblivious as hell, how? i light incense in my room and put my fan on when iim done, go to sleep, by the morning, you cant smell a thing, slight smell of incense, get rid of by leaving the windows open. other than that... when coming home, smoke out where its windy, spray body spray on you, air out your clothing by shaking them, and wait 20 minutes, done for me! you worry too much!

:( + :smoking: = :hello: