autographed chong bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TreeMaster420, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I talked to some guys at a local smoke shop today and they said they price will probably triple after chong dies.....but I don't wanna think about that. Chong is one of my heroes!

2. so.... milk shot?

3. yeah treemaster420, that is authentic legit Chong glass, I was lead blower for the 2 yrs up to the raid, that looks like my apprentice Thomas work, but you definitely got a screamin good price on it, check out the prices if you can even find any authentic ones left, seeing them go for under 1000 to waaay higher....I also know of a few cases in a head shop owner buddy's storage thats about to get sorted for keeping or placing in new homes, unused and bubble wrapped for a long ass time, can give a heads up before they go up for grabs if any are interested, i know that there is a mix of pipes and tubes but no clue the models yet....oh and i highly reccomend an old school ash catcher to keep it clean, but chong didnt make more than a few for friends etc so you will have to go aftermarket or hit up a glassblower to fab one that fits the angle

4. HippieChris,
    I am thrilled that you messaged me! I can't believe that the lead blower of Chong glass stumbled across my thread, the perfect person for me to talk to :hello:
    btw thankyou for the verification on my tube.
    Anyways you say that you have a buddy that will have some glass for sale? I am very interested in this!!! if you find out more info let me know right away because I am always looking for my pieces to add to my collection.

So are you still into glass blowing or did you quit after the raid? I would love to see some of your art if you have a website.

5. amazing! haha ill pay you 10 bucks to take a hit outta that!

6. Ill post pix etc as soon as i get them, may be post xmas time frame. Im still blowing although I kinda hid for a few years post raid, but been back in it for a good while now...at a new shop in Az called Convict Glass and i think the new line is Conviction, and I dragged an old pal who was one of the main guys on the pipe crew at Chong to move out and join the team, which is way fuckin cool for me at least. I know its got a page on Bookface, been retarded busy workin on the shop efffort havent had time to make any wacky shit but its gonna come soon im sure

7. heres one Im pretty sure Im keepin outa the batch, always dug that gold fume look, and the 18'' double bubble shape always hit awesome

Attached Files:

8. Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeets

9. Damn dude we need a milk shot!

I would easily pay $750 or more for a bong of that quality and rarity. You've gotta let us know how it rips though man!

On a semi-related note (celebrity bongs) has anyone seen the excalibur commissioned by Cypress Hill? It won the cannabis cup and is amazing. Excuse me if I'm wrong and it was another competition it won, I forgot which member it was that actually commissioned it though as well.

10. On the side note that bong is beautiful.

11. Hell ya buddy! I hope you know you have my dream life! ive always wanted to start glass blowing but finding an apprenticeship is ridiculously hard!..especially in new mexico...
    Ill take a look on bookface to see if I can peep some of your art.I would be thrilled to add one of your pieces to my collection, I love a pipe with story!

12. Such a sick bong.

13. take it to pawn stars....have an expert look at it lol

14. i have a few leads on ways to potentially get your hands on a few vintage unused Chong pieces if anyone might be interested.....

Attached Files:

15. I forgot about this thread. I got a pic here somewhere....

image-3424926140.png

Do you have any of the old boxes or sales literature HC?

16. well the boxes were plain brown nondescript, but yeah theres a handful of catalogs and some xmas promo sale postcards that were with the glass

17. Willing to sell mate? PM me.

18. Details please