autographed chong bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TreeMaster420, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Now put it back in the box and put it in your closet to collect your thousands

2. Nice man and 5 bills for some history is awesome .....see you on anti..que road show in 30 years

3. ya it has been used. that was part of the reason i got it so cheap, the guy didnt want to clean it. it was a bitch and a half to clean to keep the integrity of the signature! now its clean as new!

4. Wow amazing you got such an awesome bong for such a good price. If you plan on keeping that bong and never selling it, then if i were you i'd be smoking out of it ;).

5. dude +100000000 for you. this is rad as fuck, sir

6. haha that would be funny as f*ck to see it on t.v with a guy talking about it.

7. even better if he was red eyed and just kept giggling the whole time.

8. There was a signed chong years ago for sale in a shop in Dallas call Gas Pipe.........wanted 7000 for it. Value would be priceless to some......500 to that guy.

I would say that I would probably sell it for 7000 cuz I would have to smoke out of it and would eventually fade the sig off after cleaning

Awesome pickup

9. anybody wanna make an offer? ill start the bidding at $7,000 haha.

10. Man, that's my dream bong right there. Seriously dude.. congrats :bongin:

11. Oh.My.God.

Thank you for sharing this amazing.....just wow.

+ rep

12. I have a nice 18" Chong I retired after they got busted. I'll give you a $1000 for that one if you wanna double your money.

13. i hope ur not one to break bongs, that would be absolutely horrible. do nott post pics if that ever happens haha.

very nice piece man, take good care of it

14. you should post a pic of it out of curiosity

15. Not near as nice, and no where near as much color. I'll see about taking some pics this evening, I have to dig it out.

My other collectable piece:

image-3856714083.png

image-3733081075.png

This one's my favorite. RIP Jack.

16. Hopefully thats really his sgnature

Don't ever break it bro!

17. Christmas gift from the man himself, I think it's legit;)

18. hey guys if you know where i could find a chong glass hand pipe, not a chong bong, I would be willing to buy that shizzat. I got $ and would be willing to make some fat offers

19. That brings back some nostalgia. When those and JBD's lined the walls of every headshop.