Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

56 grams of dank stems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Sep 19, 2011.

1. been saving my stems for like a year now... lol gonna be alot of hash when i feel like making it, probably will do it over christmas weekend

2. I'd have to assume it's good to go. Just looks like more evaporated material.

3. Holy hell, batman!

4. Damn!!! Why haven't I been saving my stems???

5. [quote name='"FoRsAkEn StOnEr"']Just recovered from a double dosed bong hit.

I was knocked on my ass n cat napped for about an hour.

We also separated the hash into single hit portions n got about 120 hits worth![/quote]

Now vape or eat all of it at once

6. [quote name='"Jojo0420"']Damn!!! Why haven't I been saving my stems???[/quote]

Lol I know right!

You can do this with even 7 grams of stems but your only gunna get a few hits maybe a lil more but it's well worth it.

7. This hash continues to kick my ass everytime I take more than 2 hits of it!

Just recovered from a 3 hour nap after a few hits!

8. [quote name='"FoRsAkEn StOnEr"']This hash continues to kick my ass everytime I take more than 2 hits of it!

Just recovered from a 3 hour nap after a few hits![/quote]

I so envy you right now :(

9. If you cant handle all of that hash I'd be happy to take some of it off your hands... I won't even make you pay me to dispose of it!!

10. why havent i been doing this i could have that myself right now! damn it thats going to take forever to collect ...

11. 5 Hash hits in one. Son.

Attached Files:

12. Sweet Jesus! I couldn't clear half that...
    Nice!

13. thats crazy dude! think if you didnt get any stems..thatd be 56 grams of dank, isnt that hard to imagine

14. [quote name='"rossislim"']

thats crazy dude! think if you didnt get any stems..thatd be 56 grams of dank, isnt that hard to imagine[/quote]

56 grams isn't a whole lot. But yea if I could turn it back into green thatd be perfect haha

15. 7 days of Hash hits whenever the fuck I wanted for 8+ months of saving stems...

Was definitely a good week.

16. Damn man that is a beautiful site, as well as a very good idea to seperate out each hit.

:eek: shit son you gonna have hash out the ass

17. Yes I miss it but I'm replacing the hole with multiple fat blunts. Preferably Wine Dutch Masters. They taste so good and feel like velvet.

18. Wow you deserve those hits with your patience. Enjoy a hit for me!

19. dank stems bro

20. do i like it?!?!?

I fucking love it!!!

Best peice for the price!!!!

Diffuses perfectly, has zero drag, milks nice, clears instantly and i mean instantly! Looks beatiful freshly cleaned, i have zero regrets, i want another one, plus i had the inline ashcatcher n carbon filter but broke them, the whole set looks sexy as fuck no lie, best setup for the price! Ill make a nautilus appreciation thread with like 100 milks or something lol.