Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

56 grams of dank stems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Qwiso or make hashmoufs cannabutter I did it with 21 grams sour d stems 2.5gs of hash and 2 sticks of butter those brownies had me out for like 16 hrs, I felt like I was shopping in the dispensary out in SD again!

2. subb'd....you makin some qwiso or what forsaken

3. Do this. You well get a shitload of kief and you can still make hash with the ground up stems.

Double win.

4. QWISO Process Started!!!

Here's some pics guys!!!

Attached Files:

5. Oooooooo whats that??. :rolleyes:

6. Green dragon. It's so easy and good. All you have to do is wait.

7. Heheh awww that lil' spoon is just kickin it there xD I like the aesthetic touch there hahaha ^.^
    It reminds me of my little piece, stuck to my side since the beginning xD

8. What are you making exactly? Stem oil? lol

9. [quote name='"m00zix"']
    What are you making exactly? Stem oil? lol[/quote]

Lol stem oil?

I'm making 99.9% pure THC by Quick Washing the 2 ounces of dank stems in ISOpropyl alcohol. Hence QWISO Hash.

10. and i thought 2gs of stems was a lot...damn

11. There's no way it's going to yield 99% pure THC. But it should be decent provided you reduce it enough.

12. Well, it's not PURE, but I understand now. That's pretty cool, man. Didn't know you could do that.

Tell me how it hits ;) I have no doubt you will be extremely ripped in due time.

13. It's Finished! Did 2 washes 3 plates each!

It came off golden but when I mushed it together it turned black but it's still golden on the inside!

I got 2 grams from those 6 plates!

Check it!

Attached Files:

14. Tiiiiime to get ripped! Congrats on the great turnout man, 'specially from stems xD

15. No more just tossing out stems for this guy

16. SO FUCKING HIGH IT'S INSANE

Whole body brain overwhelmed
    Can't think barely
    Ahhhhh
    1 hit KO

Attached Files:

17. Did 1 more out the Zong
    I feel amazing
    My girlfriend said she went upstairs and everything looked huge so she came bak down lol
    Everyone drooled when they hit it
    And was insta baked
    This stuff is way better than I expected
    I might do a 3rd n 4th wash!
    Here's some pics

Attached Files:

18. I'm so jealous OP!!! I need to do this :smoking:

Btw, nice glass!

19. #39 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Sep 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2011
    Hey guys I'm still chopped as fuck. Been playing diablo 2 n watching old Saturday night live episodes on netflix haha. I highly recommend saving your stems.

20. wow....collection started. got the jar on the coffee table for me and 4 roommates hopefully it fills up quick. thanks for the influence op never realized what i've been throwin away all these years haha