Zodiac signs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thadrought, Sep 18, 2011.

1. that always sounded so moronic, especially when the "new" zodiac was around way before. the romans i believe dropped Ophiuchus cuz it was #13

2. I'm a Taurus. I think it matches me. Does anyone have a link to how they act and shit?

3. [quote name='"Tokerman33"']taurus, my mom is way into astrology (signs and stuff) it gets me spot on[/quote]

If you know enough about zodiac signs, I believe it will help you read ppl and give you an idea of who they are. But every person is their own so it doesn't always follow. And every sign has a body part as well. Lol the scorpio's part is the pussy or dick. I can see that I have a friend that is and he is always walking around like al bundy with his hand down his pants.

4. aha.. Astrological signs are complete bullshit.

I'm a Capricorn and I'm literally the exact opposite of the characteristics it describes.

Please don't buy into zodiac signs.. Astrological "readings" just generalize, and part of human nature is the desire for things to make sense and everything to be simple and clear so we dumb down complex mysteries to simplistic answers to quell that desire, but personality isn't simple.. It's complex. You derive most of your personality from how you were raised by your parents, your environment, and your biology.. Not some star pattern in the sky.

5. [quote name='"Cudderisback"']aha.. Astrological signs are complete bullshit.

I'm a Capricorn and I'm literally the exact opposite of the characteristics it describes.

Please don't buy into zodiac signs.. Astrological "readings" just generalize, and part of human nature is the desire for things to make sense and everything to be simple and clear so we dumb down complex mysteries to simplistic answers to quell that desire, but personality isn't simple.. It's complex. You derive most of your personality from how you were raised by your parents, your environment, and your biology.. Not some star pattern in the sky.[/quote]

Two posts up the guy said he has many similarities with what is said about the Taurus. And as I said it doesn't always follow. And the other posters are obviously interested. And they are giving names to the symbols. Obviously they don't look up and say look at the Gemini he must have a silver tongue. So go to another thread.

6. #26 Hooka, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    Taurus. and I'm Stubborn as fuck.

7. Confirmation bias 100%