Zodiac signs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Thadrought, Sep 18, 2011.

1. I have a friend who's big into this, and he says ppl tend to act like their signs. Well I'm an Aquarius. You??

2. Sagittarius/Ophiuchus

3. Capricorn/ year of the dragon :devious:

4. Gemini Inimeg

5. Aquarius aswell. Its actually very interesting because I read this book describing the personalities and it got mine spot on.

6. Do we have fire water and air signs in this thread!

7. [quote name='"MarleyIsaLegend"']Aquarius aswell. Its actually very interesting because I read this book describing the personalities and it got mine spot on.[/quote]

I 100% agree. Have you read about the dawn of the age of the aquarius? Or heard the really old song about it

8. Leo right here. :devious:

9. ima libra.

i read up on my sign, and it didnt match me at all. lol.

10. libra, but after they apparently changed i'm now a virgo.

-.-

11. [quote name='"hippielama"']libra, but after they apparently changed i'm now a virgo.

-.-[/quote]

It only changes if your like 10 years old or something. If your 18 and up it doesn't effect you.

12. [quote name='"Captainbasch420"']ima libra.

i read up on my sign, and it didnt match me at all. lol.[/quote]

If you read more about it there is 3 signs or something like that, and they all can effect how you are. But it's not always the case. But in Chinese zodiac I am a metal horse. :smoke:

13. Gemini here.

14. [quote name='"HipHopFiend"']Gemini here.[/quote]

I've been told aquarius and gemini's get along real well. :smoke:

15. My names Leo, and im also a Leo man. hahaha.

16. [quote name='"Slater420"']My names Leo, and im also a Leo man. hahaha.[/quote]

Damn lol. I've been told that for me an aquarius, a Leo tiger(chinese zodiac) is best suited for me for personality and shit. But with every chinese zodiac sign there is two ages, one usually really young, and the other slightly older or really old. there's more to it but blah

17. My sister is a cusp. I am a Sagittarius :D

18. then i'm a libra and a metal goat

cool?

19. taurus, my mom is way into astrology (signs and stuff) it gets me spot on