Damn Crackheads.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Lol I was walking from the store and some crackhead was on the road banging on people windows asking for a Smoke, then she ran towards me and asks "I'm like nah don't wanna turn out like you"

She then turns around starts crying I dont know if she was faking it or not I start laughing my ass off because she was like pacing around the highway like the energizer bunnie from car to car almost got hit like 5 times.

Some people were scared rolling up there windows...:laughing:

Funny shit.

2. I often watch what i say around them because they're unpredictable. I've seen a crackhead beg for change to get back to another town.. I kindly said no, the next guy asked said "Get a job you junkie." Needless to say the crackhead took those words the wrong way and stabbed the guy 4 times. You gotta be careful around them.

3. Needless to say my first response would be stabbing him...aahahahaha

4. crack heads are not funny, i was walking through Amsterdam in the middle of the day with 2 friends, this guy kept asking if he can steal a bike for us for 10 euros, we said 'no thanks' and continued walking. Next thing we know, he has a screw driver on my buddies neck demanding 50 euros from him. My friend head butted this guy right on the nose and he ran away shouting. Bear in mind this was in the middle of a very busy high street in the middle of the day. Crazy bastards.

5. I saw 2 crackheads dive into an industrial bin and start filling their pockets with copper and shit.

I was like whatttt

6. human degradation to that extent is not funny

its some sad shit

7. that would be CRAZZZYYYY!

8. Yeah, that sounds hilarious...

9. I got my dick sucked by a crackhead when I was 13. It was only a dollar.

10. Crackheads are the best reason not to do crack

11. 1 dollar?

you should have just bought a 99cent bag of fritos or some shit and then jerked off....

thats just gross, i hope you put a rubber lining around your entire body before she touched you...

12. i seriously dont get why you fuckers are talkin so much shit over drug users. dont forget that weed is a DRUG too. hypocrites.

13. [quote name='"$AM$ON"']i seriously dont get why you fuckers are talkin so much shit over drug users. dont forget that weed is a DRUG too. hypocrites.[/quote]

There is such a huge difference.

14. That's why God kills kittens

15. when does someone suck dick for weed money?

NEVER.

crack money?
    daily....

16. Additional stoned thought.. If you're thirteen walking down the street and get offered a one dollar blow job from a crack whore, is it kosher to ask for change for a five?

17. bullshit. i know plenty of girls that blow dudes just to get smoked up. true story.

18. you dont get it. those are dumb whores, i mean crack heads that NEED THEIR FIX, sucking dicks for 5$ to buy a 5$ crack hit.

those are just dumb whores taking advantage of the fact all they need to do is put a meat log in their mouth to get free shit.

19. Funny story, years back on GC some "reputable" guy admitted sexual acts in exchange for weed. He isn't around anymore.

20. [quote name='"AceTen"']

Additional stoned thought.. If you're thirteen walking down the street and get offered a one dollar blow job from a crack whore, is it kosher to ask for change for a five?[/quote]

LMAO...

When I was in high school a crackhead said she would suck my dick for $10, I told he I didn't have change and dipped...fuckin zombies