What do you do when you get stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by madapup, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Seriously I just get stoned and watch movies or go for a walk and take a J with me, what does everyone else do?

2. lay down and listen to music, watch tv, meet up with someone...eat.

3. ^ holy shit that is exactly what i do hahahha!

4. Video games, talk about stuff, trip out in my blacklight, draw cartoons, or watch a movie. I'm trying to be less lazy though and use the high more to bring out my creativity, although so far I've been unsuccessful. Every time I smoke I lose most of my motivation, which is one thing that does bother me about getting high, although once I toke up even being lazy is quite enjoyable so I forgive myself :)

5. heres how it goes down

smoke a bit by myself

smoke a cigarette
    i love being on grasscity while im chilling/smoking. its so entertaining. sense i dont have many stoner friends.

then either listen to music, watch a movie, play video games. or just look at my weed while smoking a cigarette. like hella yeah!

6. After smoking (weed), I smoke (a cigarette).

Then do shit that I wanna do / get done what I got to.

7. PREACH! brutha

8. HA that's why i posted this so i could try doing some more creative stuff stoned, but i just end up listening to music or playing music and falling asleep.

9. haha does every one else love looking at their weed to or is that just me and this guy ^^

10. Mostly I just listen to music. Usually that's a pretty passive thing, and something I do while engaged in other activities, but usually when I'm really blitzed I just sit and stare into space and actively listen.

Other times, I try to plan ahead before smoking to encourage myself to do something creative. Like I'll set up my easel with paints and everything all ready to go, where I can see it, so I can just scoot my chair over and paint. Or I'll have a table set up with a brick of clay and all my tools, everything I need so I can just go at it.

11. Quoted for truth. :hello: