Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single Serving Peanut Butter Banana Nut Muffins!(pics)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MixedMaster, Sep 14, 2011.

1. #1 MixedMaster, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    Hey everyone! Today I come to you with a recipe i thought about and made yesterday for lunch.

some things your going to need:
    1/2 banana nut muffin mix
    any peanut butter is fine(I used random generic creamy)
    1/3rd cup milk
    single serving of cannaoil
    mixing bowl
    muffin tray
    tsp Cinnamon(optional)
    tbsp sugar(optional)
    butter(optional)

[​IMG]

I tend to like to bake things a little bit longer with a lower temperature than most instructions say so for this project I decide to preheat the oven to 375 degrees instead of 415 indicated on the package..

When mixing ingredients I've noticed that mixing the wet ingredients and dry ingredients seperate first makes it easier in the long run. If using cinnamon and sugar this is the time to dilute them into the milk. Mix cannaoil and milk, I know that the oil and milk will stay seperated due to different densities. It's not important to follow exact step by step when mixing..I just do it this way because i feel it is easier to work with.

[​IMG][​IMG]

combine into your half bag of muffin mix. after a quick mix it should be pretty liquid still...this is where the peanut butter comes into play. Add peanut butter accordingly and mix real good. start with only about 3/4 tbsp to start and add till right texture. (Not the greatest lighting...batter is a bit lighter in color but still significantly darker due to oil and pb..make sure not to overwhelm with pb either or it wont bake right)
    Your new batter should look pretty similar to this:

[​IMG]

grease a muffin pan and put the batter in: I decided to use a slighty deeper pan from the first pic to only make two muffins. Only fill about 2/3rds to allow for rising.

[​IMG]

Now all you have to do is throw it in the oven and smoke a j while its baking!:smoke:
    Since im baking at a lower temp ive had to adjust my time accordingly. The directions on the bag said 14-17 minutes at 415 degrees..I set my timer for 20 minutes. At this time I turned off the oven and pulled out the muffins. Just starting to get golden brown on the top i use a toothpick to check the inside. You want the toothpick to easily slide out with nothing gooped up on it. I then cut an x on the top and stuffed in a bit of butter(cannabutter would work wonders ;) ), and layed some on the top and put the tray back into the shut off oven for 3-5 minutes to melt.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Let cool for a few and enjoy with a nice glass of milk!..they taste great and not dried out by a higher bake temp..i could taste a bit of the bud flavor masked by each individual flavor(banana, peanut butter, cinnamon)..main reason why you dont want to overwhelm with peanut butter.

[​IMG]

I ate one at first and took a smoke break for about a half hour and ate the other...after about an hour of eating the first one i could feel it start to creep..2 hours later a great body high. I could barely find motivation to pick up my phone sitting right next to me to check texts coming in.

Ill try my best to answer any questions reguarding the recipe.
    Single Serving oil Recipe will be posted later as well as my attempt at a cannaoil/red wine vinegar dressing and firecrackers from strained bud(no need to throw it away right:D?)