Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making Hash Oil From Weed Stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pulser, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Been saving my stems for a while, have a good jar full of em, a buddy of mine said you can make dank hash oil out of stems, anyone know how to do it or have a good tutorial or something?

2. [quote name='"Pulser"']Been saving my stems for a while, have a good jar full of em, a buddy of mine said you can make dank hash oil out of stems, anyone know how to do it or have a good tutorial or something?[/quote]

Search the forums. Very good info

3. easy way is bho, all u need is butane and a honey bee extractor (not very expensive, you can even make your own pretty easily)
    you just grind up the stems really well, put em in the extractor, screw the lid on, pump some good ole butane into her, and shit will leak out the bottom of the extractor so you have to have one of those glass pan type things to catch all this liquid, you let it dry a little and then you scrape what is called honey oil.
    shit is bomb if you do it right, which isnt very difficult to do.

4. BHO works way better on nugs, the stems generally lack trichomes more and it makes BHO produce a tiny fuckin yield. QWISO is the best option for making oil from stems IMO... Throw some iso in the jar with the stems, shake for 15-20 seconds, pour through strainer then coffee filters, let evaporate, done

5. or just use a plastic soda bottle instead of the extractor :rolleyes:

6. yeah obviously nugs work better but he said he had a jar full of stems saved... thanks for telling me though lol
    i didnt know QWISO would work better though thats pretty cool

7. This sounds straight, how much am i looking at spending on this QWISO shit and where can i get it?

8. QWISO is what you make, all you really need is isopropyl alcohol, a dish/plate for evaporation (most likely a pyrex baking dish for that quantity lol, probably have one in the kitchen already) and something to filter it with coffee filters....

Cost of iso.... like... 2 bucks a bottle, you will probably need one, maybe 1 and a half.

There is a pretty basic guide in my sig on how i make it hahaha, and a ton of them around here

9. word looks good, ive got a little over an oz of stems now gonna try this soon :smoke:

10. My buddy has some oil now that is made of trimmings and stems I believe. Its a bit harsh but really dank.

11. there are processes to make it a lot less harsh hahahaha just requires a bit more work and equipment if you dont already have similar shit

12. Ok I have been dry for a few days now and I started to look at my jars full of stems I decided to make tea with them and I git high as fuck.......