Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Does Weed Make You Feel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingOfBud, Sep 11, 2011.

1. I'm just wondering how smoking a few bowls of dank makes you feel.. In movies they always portray it as something that will just make you laugh uncontrollably and find everything hilarious... When I smoke I just kinda zone out and get really chill.. I think it has to do with the strain though too.. Some weed makes me somewhat giggly.. but 95% of the time I'm just straight chill as a mofo.. lol.. how do you feel?

2. You probalby are smoking indica dominant strains most of the time, but I also just chill out, listen to music, and laugh with friends about most stuff.

3. Yea I'm usually very relaxed and withdrawn when I'm high, but there are those rare occasions where I can be geeking for what feels like hours with my friends.

4. i tend to be much more laid back, always go with the flow, like alot,nothing phases me and shits always good, thats how i tend to feel my friends always bring it up like dude youre so chill and im like broseph im so high :D

5. The first time I was high, I seriously couldn't stop laughing.

But ever since then, it's been more of a relaxed, light headed, calm feeling.

6. completely strain dependant imo, as said by the poster a few posts above. If i smoke indica i'm chilled and get a nice head buzz, but if its savita i tend to get really high and trippy and laugh uncontrollably, buzz and genrally be too high to focus and just goof off :D

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiQNAluP13k]Tyrone Biggums: The Inspirational Story - YouTube[/ame]

8. My dealer mostly has Indica strain (Blueberry) and it gives me the most calm chill high. I laugh sometimes but I always just go with the flow and im so peaceful.
    Hoots :)

9. Depends on who are you smoking with.. ;)