Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing weed in the woods...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Im curious to doing this too but my neighbors already try and catch me smoking. Cant imagine tryig to not be noticed walking in the woods for no reason everyday XD. Plus it takes a lot of work doesnt it?

2. yeah im heading up to New England right now to steal this mf ers grow

3. I am not gonna, hell I don't care. But you gonna say its smart to reveal anything about where you grow on a public forum, known to the world as a pot growers forum? You can play off the law as no big deal, but I kinda like my freedom, thats all I am sayin. You do realize the law has been known to browse growers forums, correct?

Well, its like anything else you post on the internet. Someone always has to take the other side, no matter how moronic they sound I guess.:confused_2:

4. Do you guys all speak before you think or what?

5. His point is that New England isnt very specific. THat's like saying you're gonna know where I lived. GL finding me in NE.

6. [quote name='"lcyStriker"']

His point is that New England isnt very specific. THat's like saying you're gonna know where I lived. GL finding me in NE.[/quote]

And his point is who goes on a forum and tells people that they are gonna steal someone else's weed. You don't joke about that stuff especially on a weed forum.

7. Go for it, make sure you read up on how to make an outdoor grow first.

I tried growing in the woods once. Though I had NO idea how to grow. I had four or five plants in soda cans I cut in half. Watered them with pond water daily. Animals ate them. I new it wouldn't be very good pot at all, I just kind of wanted to grow it.

8. Honestly the hard part about growing isnt that you might get seen its more that some little shit animals is going to eat your plants. If you wanna be safe on the grtting seen part pretend like your hiking or walking your dog or something. But having your plants eaten is more likely... Get some chicken wire to set up around you plants, piss near your plants, and make sure there arent any odd gaps in your fence.

• Like Like x 1
  9. How to Build a Shed - wikiHow

Get some friends together for a weekend project and build a shed, then grow your plants in there. Much better IMO than growing outdoors and running the risk of exposing your buds to the elements and nosy assholes. Plus New England doesnt exactly have great weather...

10. I've hunted deer my whole life and That is complete garbage. Deer love marsh land and are excellent swimmers. Deer are some of the most nimble animals in the forest. I personally watched a deer swim 2 miles across a lake once. Not only do deer love marsh land, but that's where the oldest and biggest deer live. They know they are safe from predators like coyotes and wolves, and there is plenty of food for them. Cat-tails, ferns, etc...

11. and dont forget, the OPs bud lololol :hello:

12. Exactly.

13. But why give the law any clue at all? Thats all I am saying. I wasn't being harsh, just stating that it may not be the best idea to state where you are from when you are growing weed and talking about it on a public forum. Was just a piece of advice. I know stating your state is not very specific, but all I know is that if the law reads this forum, I want to remain as completely anon as possible.

But no sense debating it. Some think its not a big deal and thats cool. To each their own. Peace. :smoke:

14. Grow in a cornfield bro. Just wait till the corns 2-3 foot high.

15. [quote name='"BadAxe"']

But why give the law any clue at all? Thats all I am saying. I wasn't being harsh, just stating that it may not be the best idea to state where you are from when you are growing weed and talking about it on a public forum. Was just a piece of advice. I know stating your state is not very specific, but all I know is that if the law reads this forum, I want to remain as completely anon as possible.

But no sense debating it. Some think its not a big deal and thats cool. To each their own. Peace. :smoke:[/quote]

Not meaning to argue, because I agree that he shouldn't give out info If he's growing, but all he said was, I may grow next year, and he said, "new England" which is a huge area with multiple states.

16. Yea thats true. Can't argue that point. :smoke:

17. [quote name='"sumisu"']Dude don't grow weed in the woods, bears shit in there![/quote]

I try not to shit in the woods

18. Im doing a swamp grow and so far nothing has nibbled or anything but ido put down piss evrywhere. usually in swamps theres a fuck ton of little spiders, at least near my grow there are, that keep away a bunch of animals

19. [quote name='"Iraqiunit"']Im doing a swamp grow and so far nothing has nibbled or anything but ido put down piss evrywhere. usually in swamps theres a fuck ton of little spiders, at least near my grow there are, that keep away a bunch of animals[/quote]

Wait u pee around the plant? Doesnt the plant absorb the pee? Lol ur gonna smoke ur own pee.

20. obviously not, its in a pot, and i put it outside of the pot