DNA Chocolope

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Kid Metheuselah, Sep 8, 2011.

1. INFO
    Tester Name : Kid Metheuselah
    Strain : Chocolope
    Method Smoked : Roor Little Sista, Weedstar Messiah's Illusion, MFLB

APPEARANCE
    20% Clear, 80% Cloudy. Cured for 3 weeks.

[​IMG]

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Frooty
    Associated smells of bud : Floral, Skunk

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Floral, almost too flowery.
    Associated flavours : more fruity on the exhale

Harsh/smoothness : 8 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
    - cough factor? : nah

BUZZ

Profile :All in the head.
    Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8
    Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2 hours
    Use : Daytime/Bedtime Not for beddy-bye. Your mind will not shut off.
    Munchies? : yes
    This isn't a strain for you if you get apprehensive or paranoid easy. It can be a heart pounder if you overindulge. It's a great daytime high, kinda hits you behind the eyes, and I found myself zoning out a few times with it. I had patients tell me it's great for appetite and focus. I was surprised how short it was for a 95% sativa; around 3 feet on average. It wasn't finicky eater either.There's more pics in my album.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Everything about it sounds delicious:)

3. I just harvested two of these about two weeks ago. Your report is dead on!

4. Ive got 6 of these in 3 weeks flowering right now, cant wait

5. I got one just breaking the surface today - how long did yours flower for?

6. I let them go for 65 days; I didn't want too much amber in the trichomes.

7. Ah, good. The strain seems like a real winner... sativa with a relatively short flower, easy to grow and good yields. Another report I read I remember it stating if you let it go longer, the chocolate really starts to come out.

8. [quote name='"theVirtuoso"']Ah, good. The strain seems like a real winner... sativa with a relatively short flower, easy to grow and good yields. Another report I read I remember it stating if you let it go longer, the chocolate really starts to come out.[/quote]

After 45 days in cure, an earthy, chocolate smell started to show up which became a little stronger as the cure went on. It's still more of an undertone, tho.

9. How long did you veg and what kinda lights was used for the plant in the pic which looks great

10. [quote name='"jadatoker"']How long did you veg and what kinda lights was used for the plant in the pic which looks great[/quote]

30 day veg under 7 T5's, then put under 600w in a 4x4x7 space.

11. Thanks for the info it looks nice and branchy i like that how tall was the plant at havest? And again thanks for the info

12. [quote name='"jadatoker"']Thanks for the info it looks nice and branchy i like that how tall was the plant at havest? And again thanks for the info[/quote]

It was only 3 ft, but I used Bushmaster to keep the stretch to a minimum.

13. I have seen bushmaster but know nothing about it i guess ima have to do some more research

14. #14 SkunkPatronus, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011

Thanks for the Chocolope review.

Hey, you should look at this article:
    Flower Dragon Additive
    http://www.integralhydro.com/PDFsamples/Bushmaster.pdf

That particular substance (Bushmaster, Flower dragon, Topload, Gravity, Phosphoload) works to shorten stretch, but it is known to cause cancer and they remarket it and re-release it regularily to keep selling it. Just take a read of it, it's interesting what these nute companies try to get away with sometimes... reminds me of the ddt fights.

15. Yeah, it was a one-off experiment. This time the sativa-dom side of my room is averaging about 5-6 ft at 40 days flowering. Tallest one is the Female Seeds C99 Hybrid. Listed as 7-8 weeks, this thing's gonna go at least 10 weeks, probably more.

16. im a little late on this report but wanted to say thanks for the info cause i got some of these girls goin now and i have no exp. with this strain... now im really excited.:hello:

17. that's hott

18. Got to try some of this stuff a week ago. Very nice. Will for sure get this one in my next order.

19. Got a sexy outdoor bush that is 8 ft tall of this stuff its a great plant and smoke. Also got a mother of the strain too

20. Clones very easy too I must mention so definitely a beginner friendly strain.