So, how likely is it that I'm screwed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord Cohliani, Sep 6, 2011.

1. So I texted someone saying that "we should toke up". It turns out I was texting his parents because they had taken his phone. They found my address through his text history and gave it to our school/told on me, so I'm sure the school knows who I am.

I do not have any drugs or paraphernalia and I could pass a drug test because I haven't done any. What do you reckon will happen when I go to school tomorrow? Any advice?

2. Your fine. But they will watch you. And probably tell your parents.

3. yeah as long as you have nothing and are clean youll be fine.

4. All this over weed? Fuck that.
    Also.... are you even 18??

5. I'm a high school senior, lots of them are 18 like me.

So, there's nothing I could be charged with right? I suppose I'll just have to hope on somehow keeping my parents from getting super pissed.

6. They can't do shit. Fuck them. Just don't go to school high or bring anything with you for awhile.

7. Alright, thanks for the reassurance guys. The only thing I have to worry about then is my parents not flipping epic shit.

8. Well, as long as you don't bring anything to school you should be fine. You might have some trouble with your parents but that's about it.
    The school can't legally drug test you without your consent.
    One time word got around that my sister was a major stoner and all that shit, the school drug tested her without any consent, let's just say the school district lost that fight really fast.

9. Well the thing is I know I could pass a urine test, so should I just consent and hope that will make them less likely to divulge all the details to my parents?

10. you're hosed.

and a genius

11. there's always the fact that there is no proof it was YOU who texted him too?..unless there islol

12. Lol so this kids parents took his phone and told the school on you...

what the fuck is the school going to do...IF I was the teacher answering the phone I'd be laughing.

Don't worry your fine if your not a dealer whocares.

13. Yea dude fuck them.

14. i never had the text message when i was a kid, but there was a special code for the activity regardless, i guess in case mummy and daddy picked up the other phone. i dunno, a number or something. i don't see it everywhere on this forum.

does it not occur to the youts that you should use some kind of code when it comes to communications that can be intercepted?

15. They'll give you a stern talking to. They might bring in a cop to try to scare you and act like smoking marijuana is the worst crime you could ever commit. They will try to scare you and shake you up but really they can't charge you with any actual crime.

The school might suspend you or something else like that, and they'll probably call your parents.

I would say deny, deny, deny, get your story straight and don't change it one bit.
    Tell them it was a joke or something. Don't get shook if they start trying to intimidate you and put the fear into you, they'll probably do that.

16. Who knows, high school is a bunch of bullshit these days.

Worst case scenario, they call you down to the office, you deny the alligations, and that's it.

May I ask what state you live in?

17. I live in Idaho.

Also, as for the quoted post, I was only saying it to try to fit in, I'm new to this school and don't have a lot of friends yet. No intention of actually doing it. I have a good GPA, I'm in AP classes, and wouldn't wanna fuck up my future.

18. So whats the point of owning a GC account if you're not going to smoke??

Also, I started smoking at 12 and I'm living pretty comfortably. Weed isn't going to fuck up your future, YOU are going to be the one fucking up your future..

19. I think he's saying thats what he'll tell the school..but if not, I am confused as well.