Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hash/wax on top of bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Is it better? I've never tried hash or wax, and I kinda want too...
    So I was thinkin' of picking some up and putting it on top of a bowl, or two.
    Anyone who's tried it please give me pros/cons!

2. I've never tried straight hash/oil/wax before but I like putting it on top of my bowls and in my joints sometimes. You can definitely taste the hash in there and it makes for a good high. :smoke:

3. Yeah, works fine
    do it up
    dabbing is sooo far superior in quality though.

4. dont have anything to dab with aha
    how is it so much more superior? your still smoking the same thing...

5. You are getting a much more concentrated hit, so you get a much bigger rush.

You are taking sometimes 25-30 hits worth of thc and cannibinoids in a single hit, the rush you get is more much intense because of this.

If you are serious about smoke extracts, get one of these bad boys.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYyGiaf_gxc[/ame]

6. Ya I top off most of my bowls with hash/wax and it hits you soo much harder its great :smoke: I would recommend doing it you won't regret it. ^^^^^ that thing is awesome as hell, my friend has one and we used to hit hash/wax/oil all the time out of that with his PHX bong and that shit is insane as hell. He has one of these now that hits just straight oil.
    [​IMG]

7. yea, i had some bubble hash, it keeps it's burn for a while. dabbing is superior

8. that sudden rush of dabbing cannot be beat
    its like "woah, im stoned"
    when i smoke weed its like 4 bowls from a bong before i put it down for 30 minutes or so

9. #9 Phenomejon, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Stop it. Put some hash on a bowl. You'll see.

10. First of all it is alot stronger, concentrates get you muuucchhhh higher.
    Second, it'll melt onto your weed and make it all burn slower, while still being super potent, yummmmm:)

A full bowl of wax/hash is really strong though, like the kind of strong where you get so high you realize the floor looks comfortable so you fall down and lay there for an hour

11. no, we're saying put some hash oil on a nail.
    then you'll see

12. Yes put hash on your bowl. It makes it so much better :)

13. #13 Phenomejon, Sep 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Quiet boy.

14. i'm guessing that when you dab, it's much harder to hold that hit in cuz everybody i've seen online in cannabischat never holds in a hit after a good dab.....that shit goes straight in then out like clockwork.....i'd kill myself and try to hold in a good toke of that shit for any1's enjoyment ...any1 who wants to dab me up a hit that is

15. I hold mine for a good 5-10 seconds, but its alot harder because it feels like 10x as much smoke

16. somebody needs a t break....if some of you guys lived where i'm from you'd be happy to see hash oil....let alone pay less than 80-100 for it....
    not saying i have payed that much but my garbage man buddy does/used to when it was around
    yeah garbage man he doesn't make enough tobepaying 100 dollars for a gram of hash oil...that isn't always the purest quality....
    damn kids now days no respect :D
    but seriously....respect the buddha
    and it will likewise respect you back

17. I'm going to be honest with you i didn't really understand your post
    am i not respecting the buddha by toking all the time?

I am a medical patient, doctors orders.
    not allowed to stop blazing. :(

18. Dabbing Superiority

19. I respect my ganja by burning it to death!

It all must die a fiery death, muahaha.

But seriously, start growing or something... You don't need a connect for cheap weed, just some buckets with dirt, some water, some nutes and some sunlight. Or indoor a spare room and some lights.

20. mmhm, and what to do with the mass amount of weed you get?
    make BHO
    get highhhhhh