Official ('11-'12) NFL Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by zro420, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Looks like alot of people are sleeping on the Cowboys & Cardinals.

2. Packers have won their last 11 season openers. and Drew Brees might still be elite, but so is Aaron Rodgers. it all comes down to D tonight, i'd say.

and if the Packers D is as horrible as they were this preseason, Saints got a shot. Saints run game with Pierre Thomas is going to be a little shakey, and I don't think Colston can single-handedly win the game for them.

3. NFC East: Philadelphia
    NFC North: Green Bay
    NFC South: New Orleans
    NFC West: Seattle :metal:
    Wildcard: Atlanta
    Wildcard: Chicago

AFC East: New England
    AFC North: Pittsburgh
    AFC South: Indianapolis (going on a big limb here....)
    AFC West: San Diego
    Wildcard: Baltimore
    Wildcard: New York

Super Bowl Winner: New Orleans....

4. Saints are so overrateddddddd

i dont even have them making the playoffs.

5. for the Espn jawn do we need the sunday picks in by tonight?

6. I picked all my games just now. Had a VERY hard time on Seattle @ San Francisco (picked Seattle) Detroit @ Tampa (picked Detroit) and Buffalo @ Kansas City (picked K.C)

7. [quote name='"TNA"']for the Espn jawn do we need the sunday picks in by tonight?[/quote]

No. Picks due b4 the game starts.

8. ok. well I put em in just now as well

for those 3 I went SEA, TB, KC

9. damnnnnn, i woulda picked san fran for sure :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had a hard time picking between Atlanta Falcons at Chicago Bears. I wouldn't be surprised if Redskins beat Giants & Viking beat Chargers.

11. I spent a good amount of time on that pick. Seattle is atrocious on the road but that playoff win against New Orleans last season could give them a morale boost and Jackson and Sidney Rice could work well together. San Fran could get something going for them but Alex Smith is as bad as it comes. Plus, Harbaugh's first NFL game could be overwhelming.

One of those game I won't be shocked to see go either way.

12. im the only one who picked the bills over KC :(

13. bc bills fucking suck :p i will only watch the bills if Spiller becomes RB1

14. the bills are gonna win though. its my upset of the week. :eek:

15. May be a good upset pick. I was actually contemplating it but K.C is tough at home at the beginning of the season, esp how loud Arrowhead is. If this was in Buffalo, I may have picked the Bills as an upset.

16. i dont think KC is as good as last year indicates and cassel is banged up. buffalo has an improved defense as well. these teams played each other close last year and i expect the same this year. :smoke: go bills

17. NFC East: Philadelphia
    NFC North: Green Bay
    NFC South: Atlanta
    NFC West: St.Louis

Wildcard: New Orleans
    Wildcard: Detroit

AFC East: New England
    AFC North: Pittsburgh
    AFC South: Houston
    AFC West: San Diego

Wildcard: Baltimore
    Wildcard: New York

18. We're identical, even with the Detroit WC pick.:smoke:

19. This are my refined predictions, eliminating Indy from the Wild Card spot and placing Jets in their place. Peyton's injury should keep him out for a substantial amount of time, enough for Colts to go sub 500.

20. Hah nice!

Yeah I kinda took a chance with the Detroit pick.

And if I remember correctly from your posts in the Official NFL thread your a Steeler fan too? So I think we can agree on who's winning the Super Bowl? :p