Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does weed stay "good" ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jankasauras, Aug 31, 2011.

1. tupperware is air tight, lol

2. I can tell by the way you communicate (poorly) with people that you're either 65 years old, mentally handicapped, or all of the above... to answer your question though... Absolutely nothing would happen, maybe you'd make the buds smell more like each other, but it's not going to do anything harmful to your weed, if that's what you're gettin at...

3. Lmfao I was cleaning my room about 6 months ago and I found a baggie with like 2 grams of mids in it hidden away so it had to have been from before my mother knew I smoked so it had to have been from like grade 9 or 10 or something lmfao I smoked it. It was a bit dry so it burned pretty fast but I still got high as fuck :) that was after like 3+ years of it being there because I don't hide my weed anymore and haven't since the second half of grade 10 and I'm in college now hahah
    Wow sorry I forgot to put enough punctuation I'm highhh

4. I've smoked year+ old herb with no troubles or noticeable loss of potency. I store in small spice jars with rubber seals, which I'm sure makes a difference. When I buy a bag, first thing I do is empty it into a jar and seal it up. It only leaves the jar when its going into my grinder and then into my dugout.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just found 2 ounces of weed in my garage that must have fell behind our cabinets.It's been there for about 1 1/2 years. Just smoked some to see if it was still good and... It's still bomb. It has lost a lot of flavor but it does what it's suppose to do. The garage gets super hot so I'm surprised it's still good.

I'll let you know if I get sick.. LOL

6. Simple answer..
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. When Edison Carter was going through the tomb of King Tut he came across a golden urn filled with bud. They lit it up and smoked it right there. 25000 years and it still got them lit.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Weed that's properly dried will last for a very long time if stored sealed. Vodka on the other hand starts going bad from the moment the bottle is opened and should be consumed within the next 12-24 hours.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mason jar +62% Boveda pack not in direct light....a while

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. A small baby food jar is a cheap and cute way to store a small amount of bud. Plus they have rubber seals on em.