why don't atheists ever go after the jews?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by lady garbage, Aug 30, 2011.

1. #641 Viral Frog, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're right! Taking away people's rights doesn't hurt them in any way!

2. They tell themselves teh gay is taking over society and men are gonna touch dicks every morning in over their childrens' cereal bowls or something. Whatever keeps em angry enough to keep the gays complaining about those silly lil equal rights.

It's hilarious when I get baked enough to just think of the silly part and not worry about the bigoted part.

3. The westwood baptist church. Enough said.

4. Am I the only one who read the "You should have been aborted" thing as a sarcastic joke? I smiled when I read it, then again I was looking at it from an outside view as opposed to a "I'm arguing with this guy and he's saying I should have been aborted" perception.

Wasn't there even like a winky face after it? lol

5. Yes but that doesn't make their beliefs religiously correct , their actions are considered forbidden therefor their actions in no way can be religiously justified.

6. And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. - Al Baqarah 191

7. First of all:English is not the language of qur'an, words change..meaning change...message changes.

Second of all: This was actually about war

8. It's still fucked. Whether it's about war or not.

9. kill people who fight you in war?

that's not fucked at all, really.

expel them from your lands?

not fucked.

the shit moses did was worse.

10. Dryice.

Yeah of course because we are looking at it through the eyes of this age.

Back then things were way more barbaric and war was the answer to defending your home and family, no laws-no justice :D

11. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Ah fuck, why did I even post in here.

12. so you say it's fucked to kill an attacker to protect your home and family? got it

13. No. It's fucked that a religious book, especially one that 'emphasizes on peace' will teach you how to go to war and defeat your enemies. That's fucked. And it comes off completely as take no prisoners, which is fucked. Killing people is fucked. Rent a brain at blockbuster.

14. it goes against my morals, as does war in general. but as far as the status quo goes, it isn't fucked. humans do it all the time to each other. it is no more fucked than any other war.

the guy who posted the verse tried to make them look like killing was promoted by that, in an abnormal way.

15. Hahahhahaha :laughing: S&P is seriously getting a little too weird now a days :)

Glad it was you i was talking with though, usually it would end with an infraction to me :laughing:

16. it clearly talks about fighting an oppressor, not really a "go to war" situation. if it doesn't specify what to do with prisoners, that one little paragraph, it doesnt = kill all prisoners. killing people is fucked, but no more fucked than general society.

if you want fucked go read moses's story.

17. Killing shouldn't be justified under any circumstances and it seems that finding it a fucking RELIGIOUS book is wrong, is going over your head.

Yeah don't sweat anything from me. Just throwin in my thoughts. hah

18. saying "any circumstances" is a bit much, but most.

Religion is fucked up man, what do you expect?
    youd be hard pressed to find a faith book without talk of killing.

It's not good, imo.

19. I don't believe killing is ever morally justifiable. In instances where someone kills someone else on accident while defending themselves, then it's unpunishable, not justified. No one should intend to kill someone in order to defend themselves, though. That's too far. You need to merely disable them.