Mass UFO sighting NY

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by To High 2 Fly, Aug 30, 2011.

1. The lights are way to small to capture on video without a sophisticated zooming function.

2. If it looks like a faint star that moves at a decent speed across the sky without making any sudden direction changes, chances are it was a satellite. Depending on where it is and where you are, it might look like it arches into a turn. They can reflect the sunlight down to you and look like.. not a satellite..

I'd place money on satellites. If it's a nice clear night out, you can see several throughout the night. There was one night I was sky searching when I was out on the river, most gorgeous night ever. Seemed like it came by every 10 minutes for an hour or so, but it might have been different ones.

Kind of like when you're looking at an airplane flying high up and a window happens to perfectly reflect a blinding ray of light for a second. Hope I'm not the only one that's happened to, lol..

3. id rather build a UFO and fly the fuck away from here with a greenery in my spaceship.

4. Perhaps this explains the entire UFO/Alien controversy. What if these ships are piloted by drug users from another time or dimension?

There stash is limited and they will not show themselves because they do not want to share.

:eek:

5. I saw that light in the sky again last night while walking my dog in the fields.

It was a red ball of light again. Last night the wind was really strong, so no way it was a lantern. I watched it float across the sky and then turn around to go back on itself and disappear into the distance.

About 3 mins later I noticed a bright light hovering just over my village. It took me a while to realise just how low and close it was. It was shining really brightly. But not like an artificial light. Almost like it was reflecting. It's hard to explain but the light was as bright as the sun. It hovered above the village for about 30 seconds until the light turned off and it changed back to a red ball and flew off out of sight at a fast speed. No sound. Nothing.

I carried on walking my dog staring at the stars trying to spot this strange light again when a strange thunderbolt-like light flashed in the sky. It was very bright and both me and my friend witnessed the entire thing. It was really bright and seemed more curved than your average thunderbolt. The weirdest thing was that there wasn't a cloud in the sky...