Mass UFO sighting NY

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by To High 2 Fly, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Laughed so hard I knocked over my glass of water.

I love this kind of dry sarcastic humour.

2. I have seen so many of these balls

I have seen so many of these balls

3. Well if you think about it, the problem we currently have with space travel is we cant go fast enough to get to other places, at least within one lifetime. If someone designed a "light-ball craft" then they could travel at the speed of light perhaps.

4. lol..no...you would have to actually transform into light itself...It seems they have it figured out..:smoke:

5. this is wack

wth is going on

alien sightings used to be so rare

now they're everywhere

6. I don't think it's a communication problem on their part, but ours. With so much technology and dependence on what we have created, we will definitely find it hard to embrace the notion of something out of our "world" (Our own interpersonal universe that each and every one interprets, not earth). Not all of us, mind you, but the vast majority who aren't open to the possibility. There is also so much information out there, both true and false, that knowing which to follow on the path to inter-galactic diplomacy and relations is even harder still.

I think that the reason why past civilizations did so good in communicating with them is because they used to be (from modern historian interpretations) much more embracing of the natural world, which in turn would make them that much more welcoming to something "un-natural"; in other words, where we fear the unknown, they would find curiosity within it. When the abyss would gaze back at them, they wouldn't be afraid, they'd be looking back at it.

I think it's that communication barrier that we would have to break for them to openly contact us.

7. Humans are still fighting wars over whos got land rights from unseen gods......I think theyd be likely just to look down at this silly little science experiment from time to time....and be on their way....Im sure theyve been around the universe a few times...lol...and each time they come back around...say...'meh...not ready yet.....'

8. They should do some scan and take the people who are open to them.

9. The media is even preparing the masses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVnot2u5B8]Apollo 18 Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

10. beautifully said. +rep

11. Movies are designed to make money lol

12. or send a message.

13. hahahahahahahaha

Got me on that one... :D

14. FIXED:

The media is even preparing the masses

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ukRYsYPmo]plan 9 from outer space (trailer) - YouTube[/ame]

15. I was abducted by aliens when i was a kid. Even to this day i have flashbacks of it happening. Sometimes its while im at work, sometimes its while im boneing bitches.

16. lol...well, does your dick stay hard?

Give the deets on abduction....probe your butthole or what..

17. I really liked what you had to say. Not to long ago a video was posted here of an Aboriginal tribe's first encounter with modern man and it showed a sense of curiosity of a very simple people.

18. Why do people always assume that aliens are nature hippies? I highly doubt they went from using no electricity, no machinery, not using up resources to intergalactic space travel.. They aren't going to really stop us from raping the world of it's resources cause they probably did the same thing. Sure, they might have the knowledge now, but I doubt they did right off the bat.

If they wanted to actually help us, they would be. If they've been visiting us since, whenever it was, they wouldn't wait til we built huge cities, ripped apart mountains, raped land til it couldn't support plant life. If they wanted us to care for our planet, they would of been by our side. Not playing fucking mind games and hovering around.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in aliens and UFOs (as in something unidentified, could be aliens), but they're not here to care.. Not saying they have some sinister plan, but I doubt they'd lose any hyberbaric sleep is we die off.

19. The assumption you are making is that there is only us, "humans" and them "aliens" there are many different types some good, some bad. Think Futurama if you must.

I'm sure there is a way to obtain infinite or free energy Tesla had some of this information, but money is more important than happiness here to some.

We don't see much of them because they live in a different dimension, we are here stuck in this three dimensional world where material objects consume us. They are at a different fequency experiencing things through the mind or spirit that we can't even fathom. Think about experiencing feelings and emotions on a different level.

Suppose you could just materialize anything that you needed, and transmute to anywhere you needed to be. Clothes in them selves are kind of silly when you get down to it, it is just some kind of collectively condition norm. When you evolve and don't always have to inhabit a body you realize this is kind of silly. Not for the simple fact that you aren't always in a body, but what are we really hiding?

20. You're talking about theoretical shit you got off Youtube. Granted life outside our world hasn't been set in stone, come on..