What to do with $15,000

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Aug 30, 2011.

1. :bongin:

[​IMG]

2. Well..I'm irresponsible and would probably just buy stuff I wanted, like a motorcycle ^.^

3. oh wow, thats pretty measly ive already seen a 3 percent return and its only been less than a month since i started investing

4. fuck

id spend it on a very good bong no more than 500 bucks
    and other smoking accessories like an herb iron or shit like that

and the other half on weed
    but i wouldnt spend all of it at once
    id spend 100 a week or so

UNLESS your a heavy toker and wanna buy ounces n stuff

but thats my opinion :cool:

5. Be my business partner :cool:

6. You know what? If your into jordans or interested in learning about jordans its a really good investment. People would spend up to 2,000 for the right shoe. Do some research and find some shoes that go for about 3-500. Then keep buying and selling. Thats my dream anyway. Ahaha.

7. Silver Surfer is in the 200$'s and so is Da Buddha, both i would recommend

8. well, start off by buying 3 lbs for approximately $15k and then resell it on the street, build up rapport with the locals, start slinging that dro. if you strictly sell eighths, quarters, halves, and ounces, you could profit maybe 4-5k from that. then.. rinse and repeat.

voila, profits to be made $$

9. Invest. in. gold.

Seriously man, that doesn't lose it's value like stocks and currency. Put in x amount. You will never lose money on it, so it's not risky. In a few few years, you will have gained some value and you can sell it at a higher price. The longer you wait the better.

As for the 1000 (or whatever amount) you keep.....well, you know what to do with that :smoke:

And maybe improve your car/house if it needs it?

10. Bank that money!!!

11. The question is: should I buy a $500 bong or a $200 vape that's healthier, more efficient, but arguably less sexy.

Haha a pound huh? I'm not sure if I feel like dropping $3200 on one strain of green

That's sick, but the question above still stands.

I'm a little more responsible, regardless of how much I want a motorcycle ;)

The market is pretty shit, 3% isn't bad

Good opinion, but I can't see myself smoking $100 in herb a week. Maybe an ounce of some fire

Which one, vape or bong?

12. What's your business?

Does that shit actually work?

I'll look into them, I also want a MFLB though for when I'm mobile. Then again a stationary vape and MFLB would still cost less than a $500 bong

Yeah except I have no clientele, that's extremely illegal, and it would take months to move all that product.

I understand this, but then again the market is eventually going to go up in which case gold will go down.

I'm not a big fan of 2.5% interest after a year of your money sitting in the bank.

13. Should of said business idea, lol. Can't say just yet, meeting with some lawyers later in the week to talk about it. I may have an small investor lined up as it is.

PS - How much weed have you bought so far?

14. Go buy a Subaru impreza

15. you guys know that most millionaires dont trade stocks every day, every week, or even every year.

16. Give back her money,she shouldn't pay for some mistake she did.

You rather people buy you,or be nice to them?

17. Well let me know what it is

None, I haven't got my settlement yet. Over the course of my life? Pounds.

lol

Most millionaires are either born into riches or are get very lucky in some way, shape or form

18. .....

what the fuck?

19. Ok so two things I know I want are a vaporizer and a good grinder with a kief collector

I'm not going to shell out $250 on a vape when another vape can do it just as good. The Easy Vape is looking to be the one I want.

Anyone got recommendations on a good, cheap 4 pc grinder or anything else you think I need?

20. No takers?