Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Losing your virginity while getting stoned your first time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xeonex, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I've noticed you've been trying to get your post count up.

2. That would be an interesting scenario. Almost happened to this one guy I knew. He was off the losing his virginity mark by two weeks.

3. Age police? TBH I was a virgin until I was 21.

4. What? It's not even that bad, what's your problem man? He did nothing to you, you didn't have to come in here and start shit. Cmon dude, grow up.

Back on topic... umm, well, shit, that would be fucking crazy. My first time really getting high was super fucking intense though, not sure if I would have been able to fuck hah.

5. is this ur first time losing ur virginity?

6. What about popping a girls cherry while stoned?? :eek: hahaha ohh shit the good old days

7. EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SMOKE SOME WEED DAMMIT

No really though...chill

8. dude maybe u should smoke some weed :cool: and chill the fuck out.

9. I'm chill as an ice cube:cool:

10. I better get a hand job machine with gold damn it is it worth it.

11. #31 FreshXD, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Every thread i see you in you're up there ass about age. If I made a post about back problems you'd make a crazy accusation that I'm a 5 year old who's back hurts from me crashing my tricycle. Chill the fuck out, get off your high horse, and leave people alone. Sorry of I offended you or came off aggressive but this kind of shit brings out the worst in me.

12. No but the 5th or
    6th time I smoked when I was like 14

13. #1. Not exactly but I did lose my virginity when I was stoned, Grandma's Boy was on in the background

#2. My girlfriend lost her virginity to me the first time she got high though :cool:

Yes 1 and 2 are the same event.

14. if ur uncomfortable talking about ur virginity thats one thing, but to come on this thread and start this is rather what is immature.

15. I lost my virginity when i was 14 during summer, and shut up about the age police all it does is recks the thread and pisses Everyone off when every second post Its saying your underage

16. why does it matter how old he is?

17. I almost lost it the first time I got high, my friend was fucking her boyfriend in a tent...and his friend tried to get in my pants..we kissed and I opened my eyes and realized I was not into him at all, and things ended there lol

18. are you a mod? no.

19. i lost my virginity when i was drunk. i had whiskey dick, too

20. i was definitely stoned, but drinking too... soooooo... idk if that counts.