Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where to buy the big cans of Ozium

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Billy8687, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Alright, so I have been hearing a lot about Ozium and how it works amazing for eliminating odors, like smoking haha, and I decided to drive down to Walmart and I looked around and they didn't have it so I have no clue where to buy the Big cans, not the little travel size ones. So where can I buy the big cans. Also, I would prefer not to buy it online but I will if I can't find it anywhere else.

2. a car place, i live in canada so id suggest canadian tire but visit some mechanics maybe?

3. pretty sure that stuff is extremely harmful if inhaled at all, and it kills pets if sprayed by them or they lick the surface its settled onto. :cool:

4. auto zone, kragen, o'reily auto parts, etc.