Do you ever get obsessed with smelling your own body odor or farts?

Discussion in 'General' started by babaloeey, Aug 18, 2011.

1. I shamelessly admit to this. plus, also love when my nails crust over with dirt and i smell the dirt under my toenails. am i weird for this?

2. Yes, that is completely weird as shit

3. seriously what is your avatar....

4. I thought everybody liked the smell of their own farts?:confused:

5. do you ever get obsessed with making dumb threads?

6. Too far, man.

Too far.

7. Nope definitely don't. Then again, I get pussy so that could explain it.

8. as long as u dont stick your fingers in your crack and then smell/lick..no shit my old boss would walk around the plant diggin in his ass(threw his pants)he would then smell his fingers......nasty bastard

9. i like to have sex with women

10. i dont even know what to say

11. Then you wake up?

12. #14 Mairuzu, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    Bellybuttons smell weird. Toe nails when cutting them smell weird. Balls start smelling if you miss a day of showering if its been a hot day. The inside of your nose smells weird. If you look up real fast you can smell your hair and hopefully it doesnt smell weird. Your hand smells weird after you lick it too.

13. LOL what!?

14. This kid has to be trolling.

15. Hahaha! My day has been made.

16. All you guys are just having a hard time admitting you occasionally touch your sack and smell your hand, that's all that's happening here. :p

I used to have a sort of obsessive compulsive obsession with pushing my lips up to my nose and smells my lips, which always smelled weird to me. Also, behind my ears always smells like pizza to me for some reason.. although other people disagree. (yes, I've had other people smell behind my ears/smell my finger after I touch behind my ear)

17. Lol after posting in his "why do stoners have bad hygiene" thread, I think either OP is trolling or somebody is fucking with his account.