Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does "Bee Line" or any other Hemp Wick really improve the taste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Never tried it...
    Gimme ur thoughts on it!
    Thanks

2. i felt like using wick made me cough a lot. maybe that's just me.

3. Whenever you light your bowl with a lighter you get butane in the smoke from the lighter which can give you headaches and alter the taste

No butane in hemp wick = No altered taste.

4. I know! But i mean is it that big of a difference?

5. if you smoke everyday yeah. doesnt even have to be a wick, just something that doesnt use butane like a candle or a lit cig (if you dont mind the tobacco taste).

6. I bought some yesterday and i really like it. It does have a noticeable difference to taste. That is if you already have experienced, acquired tastes for weed to begin with:rolleyes:

I will continue to use this shit.

7. uhhh theres not a big difference but maybe thats just me go try it yourself its like 2 dollars

8. ive found it makes it kinda taste like candles from the bees wax but thats just me...

9. I just bought my first hemp wick a couple weeks ago and I can definitely notice a better taste with the hemp wick. I'd say its worth the $2 investment. Also makes your lighters last longer since you don't have to keep it lit while lighting the bowl

10. i definately notice a difference and thats coming from someone who spins their bud :p i know ill get hated on but thats just how i smoke...but back to the point, the wick definately makes a difference, definately

11. #11 homealldayherb, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    "spins" ???

12. #12 IzZ Tip C, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    ^
    I hate new school slang.

Anyway, in a nutshell.
    Glo-Rod > Hemp wick> Lighters.
    You get the worst taste from lighters and the best from glo rods. This coming from my personal experience of course as those are the only methods I've tried.

13. Glow rod? Like herb iron?

14. No, like a glo-rod.
    [​IMG]
    Just a long glass wand. You heat the tip with a torch till it's glowing then toke away.

15. #15 BudnGraff, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sorry in Australia we call mixing tobacco with your weed 'spinning' or 'spin' I'm not really sure why we call it that apart from the spinning headrush new smokers get from punchin a cone....

16. I used a hemp wick for the first time this weekend and I could definitely notice a difference. Planning on getting myself some soon.