Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint rolling question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RenegadeReefer, Aug 16, 2011.

1. i roll some pretty good joints, they seem to impress people i share them with but i always seem to have the same small problem every time i roll up.

i put the grinded weed into the open paper and as i start to roll it weed always falls out on either side. it's kind of annoying and i'd like to fix this problem, because i end up having to pick it back up and put it back in once the joint is rolled.

i hold it as level as i can but weed always rolls out as i'm trying to form the joint. how can i help stop it from falling out?

2. put less bud in the joint, man

3. u can't, everyone deals with it

4. Twist one of the ends to make a 'reservoir'.

5. fuck that, when has that ever been a good idea??

6. You can fold the edges along the seam inward at both ends, i've seen people do that, though I never do, I just deal with stuffing the ends

7. another thing to try man, is instead of your thumbs being angeled while rolling, try and make your thumbs basically parallel with the paper, it just takes some technique. even then you still spill, not as much but it happens.  also, see it as a blessing, and some for a bowl, or more to roll later!