Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed while feeling sick

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sbiyachev, Aug 14, 2011.

1. I feel like I'm going to be sick in a day or so and I was wondering If blazin would make me feel better or worse .thanks for replies

2. What­

3. Probably wont make a difference

4. hmm i feel like i have a cold coming on... or cancer...... should i go see a doctor or take some medication, or just get high and say fuck it

5. Well im sick right now, so I don't smoke with my friends, and when I do I use my own piece and everything. I feel great when im high, I can eat normally, and just feel fine. But when I wake up the next morning I just feel awful, food makes me feel sick, I am hungry as hell but for some reason I don't have the urge to eat and if I do eat I can't eat much at all before I feel sick again. Thank god I am finally getting over whatever I have and smoking definitely helped.

6. #6 sbiyachev, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You know how somtimes you feel your throat have a wierd feeling then you feel no energy...then te next morning your sick

7. #7 sbiyachev, Aug 14, 2011
    Is there suppose to b a obvious answer?

8. No. ­­­

9. #9 sbiyachev, Aug 14, 2011
    Then I guess I can look into the future and tell when ima be sick ;)

10. You don't know your own body well enough then. I can tell when I am going to get a cold or get the flu before it happens. I can't really explain it but I can feel it coming.

11. If its a fever I will smoke/vape till it's gone. Chest cold etc fuck that.

MFLB Vaporizer is the only thing that lets me be productive when I am under the weather.