Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making/vaping hash oil in college

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by waza, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hello GC,

I will be heading off to college in 4 days and I have been wondering if I will be able to continue my hash oil obsession while living in a dorm. I know vaping the oil in the dorm wont be a problem, but I am concerned with the actual process of making it if I have a non-420 roommate. Any input on the topic is appreciated especially from those oilheads out there.

Also, I was thinking BHO would actually be easier to make than QWISO because the majority of the butane evaporates in minutes (this part done outside somewhere) and would not leave my room smelling like a medical ward from all the alcohol.