All Ron Paul supporters read PLEASE! LAWSUIT against the Media

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Shipwreck, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I think it'd be cool if everyone here emailed two of their local news channels with the idea of making this a news story to cover.

Seems legitimate to try, the more people that do the merrier it is :smoking:

2. Imagine if some rouge news agency pulled a stunt like this on Obama during the 2008 election. Every other news agency would have stopped the presses and shit a pile on the floor. We would have been hearing about it for months.

3. I read an article stating that ron paul had the most support and applause from the audience with 15 times, Gingrich was second with 12.

Just from the debates you can TELL he won. I really wont be surprised if he wins, although I am anxious to see what this will do to him.

4. Did this the morning after the debate, not only e-mailed the news papers, but every senior editor, senior staff writer and just plain ol' staff writer. Shit like this has to be put out in the open, because the average American doesn't realize it's going on.

5. exactly please everybody call call call!

This NEEDS to be a bigger issue within us all! The media legally given the right to lie is the most bullshit law Ive ever heard of.

A REAL judge really cant consider it legal since fox is PUBLIC news and therein the public is swayed to believe lies which branch from greed and money. This isnt giving all candidates a fair shot, public support within public polls have PROVEN to be different than what most media is REPORTING. Seriously, what is a FACT checker for! The news SHOULD BE REQUIRED to disclaim that it is OPINION.

6. thats real cool and you can post that on "dailypaul.com" but is anyone gonna do anything? anyone gonna file the law suit?

the artical starts with "we should..."

yeah man we should totaly do that, we should put a man on mars, we should make all food just free, we should stop racism, we should make it so third world countries are not poor, we should get muslems to chill out, we should be rich!

'we should's are for stoners and the guy was a ron paul supporter so thats not far off

7. Free rep for people who email their local news stations and tell them to make it a story.

:D

I mean, uh, hard-earned, well-deserved rep.

8. It's true folks, believe the hype! hahaha

9. It was just a repost of what I read to get more people into knowing whats happening. See, you walked into this topic now knowing whats happened.

I have been helping, emailing and calling for truth.

10. fuck you guys...let the man dream...:D

jk you know i got nutin but luv for you'se

11. #31 Shipwreck, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    I have a sure fire plan well all those for Liberty and Peace have the idea that WILL work.

BOYCOTT FOX! LET THEIR SHARES PLUMMET until they are in favor of Ron Paul!
    They did it in 2008 to stop the media blackout.

Once a major news source finally realizes that they cant win, its game over for Obomba because Ron Paul is common sense that over powers ANY slander. The only true people that dont like him are the scared few who think he will end the world.

Let me tell you, to NOT give liberty and peace a chance is bullshit.

The iowa straw poll only just happened yet we have all caught onto their stupid little game.

Ron Paul will be out next president, we just need positive support from ONE MSM source STARTING WITH FOX.

12. lol fox news said all the republican candidates are the same, thats why they can't pick a nominee. LOL what a load of horse CACA that is. I think they are al;ll just fillibustering around becuz they lnow paul will get the candidacy

13. #33 TrueNirvana, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EY5Ofcxjs0&lc=2rkyJxnPmnfLSh5lCynC9QkFD6pSMJFVyNbeXIDMIxY&feature=inbox]John Stewart Bashes the Media Over Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

It's funny because this IS gaining more exposure thanks to Stewart!

14. epic win for freedom lol

Im sure Jon Stewart is getting praised by us while hes getting shafted by politicians trying to sway him.

I dont think he will be bought though because then hell be known as a fraud, ending his show lol.

15. Ha! Like the FCC would do anything. Guaranteed Fox pays them off, I mean fox news should have definitely be shut down by now.

16. i was just reposting.

17. lol bro you need to calm down, ive seen your long rants all over the forum on different threads.

How come you didnt get this upset earlier this year when the media shafted dr paul at the debates?

18. Because it takes time to learn. Get out of here if you're going to troll. Nobody wants to hear it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVQ5oUkU6w]The Ron Paul Tipping Point - YouTube[/ame]

19. THE BEAST is on an all out offensive because these are their last days.
    Please open your eyes.

Too many people know their scam.
    I think Paul will be forced into office because he clearly is OUR president and not that fucking piece of shit NOBAMA.