best odor eliminator

Discussion in 'Security' started by redcavy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. which one?

2. weedss you're hilarious, gorilla growing is having a stealth grow deep in the woods, like a national park or a forest near your home.

3. but the weather's gonna get cold next month. should I just plant it some where deep in the wood? if u think its ok i ll do it tomm just 1 seed.

4. #44 Ccoastal, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like a Japanese maple tree lol

It's actually guerilla growing not gorilla lol it's named after resistance style fighters using jungle tactics because when doin a guerilla grow u put plants here and there spread out in some woods as opposed to having a pot field, guerilla tactics are: go in, do ur mission and get out without anyone knowing u were there

5. Ok i ll try tomm. should i water it right afther put in the soil?

6. weedss if its getting cold, do NOT plant it in the woods.

• Like Like x 1
  7. How long those cannabis usually take to harvest from seeding? I kno it depends on the strain but just wanna know approx days. For sure more than 2 month right?

8. yes 2 or 3 weeks of veg then switch light to 12/12. veg is 18/6

9. ok. it already sep .. 2 more month till snow mann!! i am waiting for my AG to start out.. See U tomm~

10. I just browsed around for a site where u find the first/last frost dates by zip code..... It's all 'looks like you don't need to worry about frost in your neck of the woods! Lucky you' damn right lol flowering all winter in the greenhouse :cool:

11. when a carbon filter and ozone isn't enough, Ona as mentioned above is definitely the best thing to add. This is what I use ONA PRO GEL GAL BREEZE | GYO Supply
    I'd probably make sure you get the "pro" versions since this isnt just some cooking odor lol.

disposing of leftovers... I only burn mine.

12. how does that Ona work anyway? what do you do with it?

13. I agree with Meraxes, try lavender and mint as well. Mint grows fast and really overtakes any smell and is really cheap.

14. yeah blk thinking of making my own pesto seasoning anyway, circle of life.....

15. Heres a snippet from the manufacturer:
    Code:
    ONA Odor Neutralizer has been destroying odors effectively for many years and is used in hydroponics and commercial applications worldwide. ONA was originally developed for use in industrial applications to neutralize strong odors in sewage treatment plants, rendering plants and chemical plants. It uses three processes: absorption, adsorption and the "Pairs" Theory to virtually cancel out most organic and non-organic odors.

I use the buckets versions like the one posted above, and as far as 'what do you do with it' just set it inside your grow area and watch it neutralize the smells!

16. thanks for suggestions. it looks like O.N.A is the best product out. Does anyone know if lavender plants really help w/ smell??

17. well you can have herb plants just sitting out in the open. if they smell anything they just assume its that and your trying to freshen up the place. or say youre trying to put together your own blend of burger seasoning. lol

18. can anyone help with sever nut burn?

19. Nut burn? I dunno I think they make a topical cream for that.....

Flush Ur soil lol other than that not much

• Like Like x 1