best odor eliminator

Discussion in 'Security' started by redcavy, Aug 10, 2011.

1. i'm pretty sure it would work fine for a single room, but for an open space like a basement you may want OJ

2. bowl of coffee beans
    absorbs odors....great if you hot box your car a lot.
    But having "judgmental" friends i have to tell them i really like coffee..... and they are non the wiser

• Like Like x 1
  3. i think it would be perfect inside of a closet, outside of the tent tho. i'd put it with an extension cord (with adapter), mounted to inside wall near the exhaust

4. #24 weedss, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    I am not doing it in the basement. Went down today to check nd there was too much bugs nd stuff:mad:.. Do u really think it would work fine in an single room/open space? i stay with my door open 24/7 never closed my door

5. Leavin the door open is begging for pests, clean everything in ur basement and line the floor/walls with white visqueen, keep everything bright and clean

6. i strongly recommend you get your own place weedss. you may want to have a decoy grow in your room, like herbs, spices, cherry tomatos somethin

7. I can't mann . There ia a boiler tank nd water tank , so many other stuff that belongs to my Dad :(

8. Ehh u can always frame up a false wall to divide off part of the room, assuming growing is ok with the old man

9. #29 weedss, Aug 31, 2011
    i agree. i was thinking to put a tomato seed in the aerogarden just to trick my family haha
    1 tomato nd 1 cannabis

edit: it would be fine to grow 2 differnet seeds in one place , dosent matter with the root(when they gets bigger) nd stuff ?

10. i wish haha. my country, a lot of ppl, most of ppl thinks cannabis is like same as coke or herion Lol. its retarded.

11. anyway Meraxes , my seeds in the black DVD case, of course sealed with zipplock.
    you always helps me, very appreciated !!

12. i dont see how to can do that without them seeing weedss.

13. what do U mean? totally dont know what your saying .. sorry

14. they're going to see it... you said she comes into the room everyday

15. #35 weedss, Aug 31, 2011
    BUT I am 80% sure that my mom doesnt know how cannabis plant looks like or smells like. because she never had ( maybe on the TV)chance to see it or smell it which mean she cant recognize which is which.
    my mom is kept asking me about whats in the package Lol just dangled her. do u know which plant is similar to cannabis????

16. i would do sage, basil, herbs that have strong smells to mask it

17. Lol there's a couple plants u can say cannabis is.... Till it flowers then there is no denying it

18. go gorilla weeds, thats a tropical region right?

19. gorila is not a plant its animal isn it? Or there plant call gorila?

20. "cleome" looks like weed isnt it? check it out