Fight at Whataburger

Discussion in 'General' started by hiimhi, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Breaking News: The goddamned aliens have dumped a big load of stupid on the planet. America seems to have bore the brunt of the attack.

2. thanks mr. miagi.

damn kids these days need to learn how to scrap, people watch ufc and think they're fuckin chuck liddell. i mean who the FUCK does what that skinny shit did in a fight? just SWING ya pussies

3. Am I the only one who thought that was anticlimactic? I was waiting for somebody to lay the dude out or something

4. :laughing: :laughing: Drunk munchies?

5. loolll i didnt know that these joint existed in real life

6. i was laughing like the black guys. so much lawl in that video

fuck off paul wall

7. The epitome of entertainment in Texas.

8. That was probly the funniest stuff that I've saw all day long hands down...It was cool to see that the skinny guy atleast had some concept of jiu jitsu or ground fighting an was atleast able to secure position..the bigger guy talked mad shit but at the end of the day got taken down and put in side control like a chump :hello: epic post

It amazed me how so amp'd the situation was and then once they started fighting it was like neither person would give any type of explosive effort at all :laughing:

9. the one guy at the table "i have a cheeseburger and it tastes good" LOL instigator, SHIT STICK IMA DIE LOL'ING HAHAHAHAHHAHA

10. Token Mexicans lawlz

11. What is the guy? :)

12. ....
    just swinging isn't fighting LOL.

If this skinny fuck had just swung, he'd probably have gotten caught and gotten knocked the fuck out, and be eaten through a straw.

13. lol @ the guy with the cheezburger

talking shit to the guy who wants a cheezburger

priceless

14. that guy could have easily knocked out fatty, but instead he actually tried to help him