Snapbacks Hats vs Fitted Caps.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Loud202Pack, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Snap backs

2. I don't wear hats. Just take the darn sticker off or you will look like a follower.

3. Fitted. Just looks nicer and seems to last a bit longer.

4. Snap backs for the look (hair visible through window) and the ability to resize (like for a headband underneath)

5. Tbh i dont think there is anyone on this planet who doesn't know how to adjust these caps lol

I wear a tammy &when im an old duffer i will wear a bunnett :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #306 King Willie, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2016
    Used to be a fitted guy, now I'm mostly a beanie guy. I feel like an immature teenager when I wear a fitted now honestly. Just the look it gives you.

And snap backs make me think of like, lame tourists and suburban dads.

7. I'm not a fitted girl they're just a hassle to go thru so I just stick with snapbacks[​IMG]

8. Snapbacks and tattoos, snapbacks and tattoos.

I like both, to be honest. Sports caps in fitted, brands and fashion in snapbacks.

9. Fitted. I can't stand having that awkward patch of hair sticking out the back of my hat. Also the plastic adjusters on snapbacks hurt my forehead when worn backwards cause I like tight fitting caps.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. SnapBack.

Throughout the year my hair varies from skin fade to shoulder long. A fitted hat would be awful for me. Snapbacks allow me to switch hat sizes easily. I do understand why people like fitted though. I own two, which fit very comfortably when I can wear them.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Snapbacks.. Only because I have long hair and one day when I cut it, my hats will fit differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app