Grasscraft Minecraft Server

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by pawlywog, Aug 5, 2011.

1. today is a very bad hangover day - crafting for surree aha ,, whitelist me on the new serv,, whats the ip too?

2. theres a thread for it mayns.

3. i pm'ed you,!

4. Minecraft, TBA 2012 release date for Xbox 360.

5. whitelist me man :) - sixtimesthree

6. hey, so pawly whitelisted me and im trying to join the server but its not working. I dont know if the ip address on the first page is outdated or what so help would be appreciated. i would look through the forum to see if this has come up but my computer is being dumb. thanks

7. [quote name='"xMegadethx"']hey, so pawly whitelisted me and im trying to join the server but its not working. I dont know if the ip address on the first page is outdated or what so help would be appreciated. i would look through the forum to see if this has come up but my computer is being dumb. thanks[/quote]

I think the server is just down/done. There's a new server now. The thread is linked in my signature.

8. [quote name='"SixTimesThree"']whitelist me man :) - sixtimesthree[/quote]

Griefer

From PartyCraft thread:

[quote name='"ILoveSpaghetti"']
    in other news: we had greifing (tnt in the hotel, lava in maos's house, ect). SixTimesThree was banned for it (he was acting reallly sketchy, and stoned woot is a more effective lawyer than Phoenix Wright, ace attorney.[/quote]

[quote name='"edibles"']

He was banned because he griefed my ship and my building in open daylight in clear sight. Me and J and woot witnessed him.
    [/quote]

9. so i guess the server is dead now?

10. [​IMG]

theres another one up, called partycraft. look it up.

11. hahaha dont hate :p

thx, i'll look it up

12. So I just got minecraft for my my Xbox what's this about a grass city server and how do I get it thanks!

13. [quote name='"bonghitter4200"']So I just got minecraft for my my Xbox what's this about a grass city server and how do I get it thanks![/quote]

I think the minecraft server is for pc only

An Xbox server can only hold 8, I wish it could hold more

Xbox would be so chill for stoners to play minecraft on

14. This servers been dead for months, PartyCraft is the only dedicated GrassCity server now and it's PC only.

15. Vwdubb add me

16. Add me Halfbakedone420

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app