Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hunched over when high without knowing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The GreenRipper, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So a few days ago I went into work as high as great northen sparrow (clear eyes gum mouthwash the whoel 9 yards). Some D-bag i work with yells out " Whats the Matter!? your all hunched over."

Me not thinking just laughed walked away thinking wtf is he talking about. but then a kid i work with said the same thing "dude your so hunched over"

I have great posture and am in very good shape but when i wentinto the bathroom I was my head was droooping below my chest and i was hunched over without even knowing it/feeling it ...

anyway i stood up str8 felt even higher/weird and went about my day....

NE one else get hunched over without knowing it when there ripped ?

2. Nah dude lol

3. Yes. It happens to me. I just make sure to think about keeping my back straight when I toke all the time. Sucks when you walk into a public place looking like a caveman all hunched over:p

4. Lol, that made me giggle. Nice going there bro.

5. yea I was really bad that day.... but now that it happend i notice people walking around my town like that ....i really hate it tho cause i really think about it now