Astral Projection (Lucid Dreams)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by PuertoRicanInMD, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Lucid reams and AP is NOT the same!

2. Hey Puerto, I'de really like to find a way to talk to you rather than post here and have to look for your response, then you go search for mine, and so on; But it seems that you dont allow personal messages on here? Do you have an email, or think you could try and allow personal messages so I could possibly contact you about Lucid dreaming/AP? It would be greatly appreciated, since I have a thirst for knowledge, especially in these type of subjects; and you seem to have answers.

3. Sorry Bro, I doubt Puerto scans these forums anymore....this is an old thread

The last time he posted was almost 2 years ago

4. I've had a handful of lucid dreams in my lifetime, nothing really significant though. The most memorable was when I was about 12 years old. I don't really remember the beginning of the dream, but I remember being in a huge empty room realizing that I was dreaming. I had trouble fully understanding the situation, but I knew it was not reality. For some reason there was a feeling of intense fear and panic, and I soon woke up. I remember it felt like I was in a completely different world, separated from any physical manifestation I might be familiar with. Kind of hard to describe.

I've tried astral projection, but I can never get past the point of vibrations. My mind tends to wander too much.