Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New way to get clean! Take about 12 hours to work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Russian Roulett, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You piss out all the red, and other colours if you piss enough. It's only red for about 10 pisses. then orange for 10 pisses. Listen, buddy, incase you didn't read my post, don't post here bullshitting me, if I tell you it works, follow it, if you don't,everyone who has tried this method has passed with flying colours, and if you don't follow it becuase you think it's too easy to do... have fun spending 35-40 bucks for a 1 day detox that only works for 6 hours, when this works until you smoke again ;)

2. ...get your bong out your ass kid, i did not say your little trick does not work...

and for the record, every detox that works only works till the next time you use... thats a given for anything in life.

3. Jeff, normal detox works until 6 hours, then your dirty again. This method is your clean clean until you smoke. And I don't have a bong to put in my ass, buddy ;)

4. if this really does work, it should be stickied. Amazingly easy to follow, and quick and efficient? Love it.

5. Taken from:
    http://www.test-pass.com/Testing_Info.asp

Pyridine - Is one of the compounds found in Urine Luck 5.0 - 5.3. This compound can also be found in some over-the-counter medications such as Uristat and Azo-Standard. These products are used to ease the pain of a bladder infection. For this reason a tester can normally "get off" if pyridine is found in the urine. The tester must purchase medicine at the drug store and take it back to the lab. The tester can normally get a second test once they show the lab that the only ingredient in these over-the-counter products has pyridine.

This is why is works ;)

6. I found the best way to pass this home D.T.http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100702&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod368689 .Instead of using old (but clean) urine I just got a red, felt-tipped marker and put the marks were appropriate. Easy as pie. Thanks for the info r.r., I am now quitting cold turkey after 8 and 1/4 months. I fear a surprise drugtest so tomorrow I am most definately going to go to walmart to get some pills and drink water like a camel all day tomorrow. +rep R.R.

keep smokin'

7. hmm, I am having some problems with the legitimacy of this. I won't argue that it will work for a day or so, but flushing out your urinary tract does not remove the THC stored in your fat. After a day or so, your body will burn that fat, bringing it back to your urinary tract.

For a quick fix I'd give it a try, but I just can't see how taking a few pills completely cleanses your body of entirely THC, it just doesnt make sense. 4 pills can't erase the halflife of THC alltogether, just temporarly remove it from your bladder.

If anyone could explain how and why it works until you smoke again, I'd appreciate it. Or even a real life story.

8. Are you 100% sure it works until the next time you smoke? I believe it would work for some amount of time, but how it it blocking the THC stored in the rest of your body (and that's constantly being released into your waste, which is why urine tests work) from going into your urine? That doesn't make sense at all to me, and I don't really believe it. Unless there's some kind of chemical in it that stays in your body and negates the THC, I just don't see how taking this drug for a few days will perminantly block THC from going from fat into your urine, since that's what THC does. Furthermore, it doesn't make any sense that as soon as you smoke again, whatevers blocking the THC from going into the urine suddenly stops working.

I call BS. I believe 100% that it works for some amount of time, since so many people say they tested clean after using the pills before getting a test. But I simply can't believe that taking a few pills will block THC from going into urine for weeks or months, and that smoking again magically causes it to not work anymore.

I want to believe it works that way, I really do. It's be tight as hell to be able to take a few pills and test clean for the next week. But I just don't believe that a few pills on Monday is going to keep the THC from seaping into the urine on Thursday.

I'm willing (and hoping) to have to admit I'm wrong on this, but I'd really like someone trustworthy (and a chronic enough smoker to have THC stay in their system naturally for weeks or months) to say that they took some pills, and tested clean a week later with no additional help. Because it seems from what I've read so far, is that the only times people have been using it is right before drug tests, which isn't a good time frame.

// Long Post Short:

Your body is always releasing THC into your urine (or the organs preceding your bladder), and I don't see how a few pills can stop this process perminantly. Temporarily cleaning the system out: yes. Perminantly blocking THC release: no.

9. Wikipedia - Pyridine:
    "Pyridine is widely used as a solvent and reagent in organic chemistry and it is also a starting material in the synthesis of compounds used as an intermediate in making insecticides, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, food flavorings, dyes, rubber chemicals, adhesives, paints, explosives and disinfectants. Pyridine is also used as a denaturant for antifreeze mixtures, for ethyl alcohol, and for fungicides, and as a dyeing aid for textiles."
    "Pyridine is a harmful substance if inhaled, ingested or absorbed through skin, it is known to reduce male fertility and is considered carcinogenic as well. Common symptoms of exposure to pyridine include: headache, coughing, asthmatic breathing, laryngitis, nausea and vomiting."

Go modern medicine! Fucking stuffing people full of poisons.

10. Joint many people said this works. If you want to argue, then try it out for yourself, or go away. I'm trying to help people out, and your trying to confuse them.

11. Really? Because I thought I had some healthy skeptisicm not to believe everything I read on the internet.

Sorry everybody, I was just trying to prevent someone from losing their job for failing a drug test they thought they'd pass because they took some pills weeks in advance that have some magical properties that stop THC from leaching into your urine.

But by all means everybody, believe what you read on the internet with blind faith and don't question it, just "go away". Especially important stuff that could result in losing your job, those are the best things to believe with blind faith.

You'll also note that I said I believe it works to clean you out; I only said that I don't believe that it keeps you from becoming dirty again because it doesn't remove the THC in your fat, which is constantly leaking into your system. I kinda don't think you read my whole post either, I said I was very open to being proved wrong with this, I just want some *actual proof* and not hear-say from "friends" of people who post here.

// edit

I'm going back over the thread now to find any sort of proof that it works for a long time...

#1) Person tested 12 hours after taking the pills
    #2) Person used them for five days, and passed (no mention of when the test was, but I'm assuming on the fifth day)
    #3) Hey, just saw that you said you should take the pills 1-2 days in advance... why does it matter, they work after 12 hours and then forever until your smoke, right?
    #4) Found that you said it flushes your bladder out, which is correct, but no mention of how it keeps the THC from getting back in...
    #5) "For this reason a tester can normally 'get off' if pyridine is found in the urine." - Says the chemical from the drug is in the urine that causes the test to fuck up, or so they believe (maybe they're wrong, I'm open about this). I kinda think that quote is wrong though, given that supposedly the drug "cleans" you out, not reacts with the drug test.

And that's all I got from this thread, none of which is even close to proof that it works for a long period after smoking, except your claim that it worked on your friends. Well, my friends all said it doesn't work forever. See how easy it is to make claims like that, and how not-valid they are?

Yeah, I'm skeptical, and it's not a bad thing, for the reasons at the begining of this post, so don't give me shit about it.

12. Wait, so even those pills they sell that clean you out until your next use don't work either?

13. MYTH: MARIJUANA'S ACTIVE INGREDIENT, THC, GETS TRAPPED IN BODY FAT. Because THC is released from fat cells slowly, psychoactive effects may last for days or weeks following use. THC's long persistence in the body damages organs that are high in fat content, the brain in particular.
    FACT: Many active drugs enter the body's fat cells. What is different (but not unique) about THC is that it exits fat cells slowly. As a result, traces of marijuana can be found in the body for days or weeks following ingestion. However, within a few hours of smoking marijuana, the amount of THC in the brain falls below the concentration required for detectable psychoactivity. The fat cells in which THC lingers are not harmed by the drug's presence, nor is the brain or other organs. The most important consequence of marijuana's slow excretion is that it can be detected in blood, urine, and tissue long after it is used, and long after its psychoactivity has ended.

So since THC is not stored permanently in fat cells, but rather exits slowly, then I can see how this method would work considering how it is used as a detox. The Azo pills are just a catalyst to help speed up the natural detox method.

14. "So since THC is not stored in fat cells"

Sorry buddy, try again. You fail at reading comprehesion.

The "myth" is that it becomes "trapped" in the fat and that you *stay high* for weeks. Everything under the "Fact:" section even says that THC is stored in fat and slowly released at sub-psychoactive levels (but levels well high enough to be detected in urine tests). For chrissakes, the first line under it says it's released from fat! How do you make a claim about it not being stored in fat cells when the evidence you quote is directly the opposite of what you're saying?

Ack, fuck it, I don't care about this anymore. I'm trying to lay some healthy skeptisicm down on this 'miracle' pill that keeps you clean forever (until you smoke), but since I'm meeting such resistance, fuck it. I don't give a fuck if any of you fail a drug test, but I know *I'm* not going to risk my job on un-substantiated information from the internet, and that if I use this method, I'm going to be taking pills only a day in advance, not weeks.

15. No Joint! Don't go away! It's important to figure out what's really up with this AZO standard stuff. Drug testing is a horrible thing and the battle against it is very important. Therefore every possibility most me explored to the furthest extent. Such a mission should not be aborted because a couple idiots are... well, idiots.

All this is slowly starting to confuse me but I think this pill might have some potential. I didn't quite understand the Peredine (sp) thing but I'm thinking... If someone was subject to random drug testing and they were to smoke all they want and take 1-2 of these pills every morning along with something that speeds up the metabolism would it be crazy to say that they could "keep you clean" for random tests?

You may think this is a hassle, but supposedly these AZO standards aren't uncomfortable so it'd be just like any other supplement to take in the morning. Health concerns arise of course, but what are your guys' thoughts on this?

Peace

16. I agree with Joint, There is no way to effectivley clean your system out for a long period of time just by drinking some powder mix, or taking pills. I guess it technically could work for a short period of time..very short, but like Joint said I would need some real proof to believe it.

and for what emrandel said, If this did work, and you took these pills everyday...I don't think that would be healthy for your body at all. It probably even says on the bottle or box not to take it for extremely long periods of time. Plus, It said you needed 4 pills for it to work (if it does).

But I mean...be realistic, there has to be some downsides to this or else it would be much more widley known. I know if they drug tested at my job I wouldn't want to rely on some non proven pills to keep me from getting fired.

But anyways I'm with Joint...you're more than welcome to prove me wrong but I'd want some hard evidence

17. basically what you are saying is that pyridine is a masking agent. It's not burning the THC out of your system. It's merely a chemical that you are using to buy yourself a couple of days so you can use other methods (dilution, b12, and naicin is what i heard works best).

p.s. i'm starting a tolerance break today. i'm going to pick up some naicin and see how the withdraw works out for me. i'll post my results.

18. Well I just got the last box left at Wally World and am about to commence the process. I have smoked a joint and drank about 2 beers today and am wondering if that will have any effects. Well, here it goes. By the way, I might be getting a test tomorrow and I might not, I am just making sure (and kind of experimenting too, I want to see my piss turn multi-color:)). I am taking these pills at 2:00 p.m. and hopefull will be clean around 2 a.m. (theoretically). I am planning on putting down 2 gallons between now and then, will that be sufficient?

keep smokin'

20. also, i would think that if it were 100% foolproof. the pills would be forced off the market immediately. that's just the way the government works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.